Aimed primarily at systems running one of NVIDIA's 8800 series graphics cards, Cooler Master have just announced their new Real Power Pro 850W power supply. This puppy is designed to provide the most power hungry of systems (incl. quad SLI ones) nice and stable with dedicated +12V rails and high quality components all round.
You can get all the details on it via Cooler Master's press material here folks.
The Real Power for the Ultimate High Definition Gaming Experience Unleashed! Ultra-High End Image reality calls for increasing processing power to handle the graphic complexity. Cooler Master's all new Real Power Pro 850W answers to the call for the most reliable power source to back up the elite technology to deliver excellent performance and superb image quality. Being the World's First to truly support Quad SLI with dedicated +12V rails, Real Power Pro 850W is specially designed for NVIDIA's next generation High End Graphic Card G80. With our six ground-breaking +12V independent output rails for exceptional power distribution, Real Power Pro 850W reliably powers the cards while you enjoy the out-of-this-world gaming experience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games now on PC, overpriced, poorly ported
- Nintendo NX might be transforming hybrid handheld, not a console
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio