ECS have just introduced a new nForce 590 SLI based motherboard in the "PN1 SLI2", with support for Core 2 Extreme.
You can get the full rundown on it within the PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 2nd November, 2006 - Bridging the digital divide by merging Intel's multi-core processing with NVIDIA's advanced visual computing innovations, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is set to release the PN1 SLI2 ATX motherboard pitched for tech savvy enthusiasts and gaming extremists. The PN1 SLI2 shows off remarkable 3D graphics performance using the flagship NVIDIA nForce® 590 SLI chipset, and supports the high-end Intel® Core2 Extreme CPU.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- This fan made 'Indiana Jones' animated short rocks
- Cyberpunk 2077 has 'huge living cities,' real-time AI
- Quantum Break on Steam missing SLI support, DirectX 12
- NX will get Nintendo 'back into the race,' says Ubisoft
- Commodore 64 still running auto shop after 25 years
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now