ECS have just introduced a new nForce 590 SLI based motherboard in the "PN1 SLI2", with support for Core 2 Extreme.
You can get the full rundown on it within the PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 2nd November, 2006 - Bridging the digital divide by merging Intel's multi-core processing with NVIDIA's advanced visual computing innovations, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is set to release the PN1 SLI2 ATX motherboard pitched for tech savvy enthusiasts and gaming extremists. The PN1 SLI2 shows off remarkable 3D graphics performance using the flagship NVIDIA nForce® 590 SLI chipset, and supports the high-end Intel® Core2 Extreme CPU.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- No Man's Sky doesn't use patented Superformula, says dev
- Blair Witch sequel announced, hits theaters on September 16
- Project Sonic announced for PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo NX
- AMD to have a massive volume launch of next-gen Zen CPUs in early 2017
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard