ECS have just introduced a new nForce 590 SLI based motherboard in the "PN1 SLI2", with support for Core 2 Extreme.
You can get the full rundown on it within the PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 2nd November, 2006 - Bridging the digital divide by merging Intel's multi-core processing with NVIDIA's advanced visual computing innovations, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is set to release the PN1 SLI2 ATX motherboard pitched for tech savvy enthusiasts and gaming extremists. The PN1 SLI2 shows off remarkable 3D graphics performance using the flagship NVIDIA nForce® 590 SLI chipset, and supports the high-end Intel® Core2 Extreme CPU.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand