ECS have just introduced a new nForce 590 SLI based motherboard in the "PN1 SLI2", with support for Core 2 Extreme.
You can get the full rundown on it within the PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 2nd November, 2006 - Bridging the digital divide by merging Intel's multi-core processing with NVIDIA's advanced visual computing innovations, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is set to release the PN1 SLI2 ATX motherboard pitched for tech savvy enthusiasts and gaming extremists. The PN1 SLI2 shows off remarkable 3D graphics performance using the flagship NVIDIA nForce® 590 SLI chipset, and supports the high-end Intel® Core2 Extreme CPU.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives