ECS have just introduced a new nForce 590 SLI based motherboard in the "PN1 SLI2", with support for Core 2 Extreme.
You can get the full rundown on it within the PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 2nd November, 2006 - Bridging the digital divide by merging Intel's multi-core processing with NVIDIA's advanced visual computing innovations, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is set to release the PN1 SLI2 ATX motherboard pitched for tech savvy enthusiasts and gaming extremists. The PN1 SLI2 shows off remarkable 3D graphics performance using the flagship NVIDIA nForce® 590 SLI chipset, and supports the high-end Intel® Core2 Extreme CPU.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand