ASUS have launched a couple of new high-end graphics cards down-under today, these being the EAX1950XTX and EAX1950 CROSSFIRE Edition models.
For full details, grab the supporting press material here.
Sydney, Australia: 10th October, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the leading provider of high-performance graphics solutions, today introduces the EAX1950XTX/HTVDP/512M and EAX1950CROSSFIRE/HP/512M graphics cards, incorporating ATI's Radeon® X1950XTX VPU to deliver the robust graphics performance demanded by gaming enthusiasts. Combined with HDCP (High-Definition Digital Content Protection), ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology and CrossFire multiple VPU interface, the new graphics cards offer the ultimate video experience.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league