ASUS have launched a couple of new high-end graphics cards down-under today, these being the EAX1950XTX and EAX1950 CROSSFIRE Edition models.
For full details, grab the supporting press material here.
Sydney, Australia: 10th October, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the leading provider of high-performance graphics solutions, today introduces the EAX1950XTX/HTVDP/512M and EAX1950CROSSFIRE/HP/512M graphics cards, incorporating ATI's Radeon® X1950XTX VPU to deliver the robust graphics performance demanded by gaming enthusiasts. Combined with HDCP (High-Definition Digital Content Protection), ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology and CrossFire multiple VPU interface, the new graphics cards offer the ultimate video experience.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- AMD now has over 100 FreeSync monitors in its arsenal
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller