ASUS have launched a couple of new high-end graphics cards down-under today, these being the EAX1950XTX and EAX1950 CROSSFIRE Edition models.
For full details, grab the supporting press material here.
Sydney, Australia: 10th October, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the leading provider of high-performance graphics solutions, today introduces the EAX1950XTX/HTVDP/512M and EAX1950CROSSFIRE/HP/512M graphics cards, incorporating ATI's Radeon® X1950XTX VPU to deliver the robust graphics performance demanded by gaming enthusiasts. Combined with HDCP (High-Definition Digital Content Protection), ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology and CrossFire multiple VPU interface, the new graphics cards offer the ultimate video experience.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 post-launch DLC will be 100% free
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications