ASUS have launched a couple of new high-end graphics cards down-under today, these being the EAX1950XTX and EAX1950 CROSSFIRE Edition models.
For full details, grab the supporting press material here.
Sydney, Australia: 10th October, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the leading provider of high-performance graphics solutions, today introduces the EAX1950XTX/HTVDP/512M and EAX1950CROSSFIRE/HP/512M graphics cards, incorporating ATI's Radeon® X1950XTX VPU to deliver the robust graphics performance demanded by gaming enthusiasts. Combined with HDCP (High-Definition Digital Content Protection), ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology and CrossFire multiple VPU interface, the new graphics cards offer the ultimate video experience.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- KFC's own VR training game teaches you to cook chicken
- Need for Speed: Payback showed off at 4K 60FPS on the PC
- Quake Champions enters Steam Early Access on the PC
- Destiny 2 rocks on the PC with its new 4K 60FPS trailer
- Intel Core i9-7980XE pre-orders begins, priced at $1999
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience