ECS have just released a new budget focused offering for the AMD AM2 platform in the ECS' GeForce6100SM-M. As the name says, this micro-ATX board is based on NVIDIA's current IGP equipped chipset with the residing GeForce 6100 GPU and nForce 405 MCP.
Milton Keynes, England, 25th Sept, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the GeForce6100SM-M motherboard with integrated NVIDIA GeForce® 6100 GPU and NVIDIA nForce® 405 MCP supporting AMD AM2 CPUs and delivering high quality 3D graphics and onboard VGA. The GeForce® 6100 GPU and NVIDIA nForce® 405 MCP is an innovative mix of north and south bridge chipsets on a single chip that represent a major achievement in integrated solutions. To consumers, this Micro ATX, RoHS compliant solution is a compact, highly expandable, best cost-per-performance Microsoft Vista® Premium motherboard ready to handle media PC computing needs right out of the box.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand