A press release today from MSI Australia introduces two new motherboards utilizing Intel's P965 Express chipset for Core 2 Duo. Both the CrossFire ready "P965 Platinum" and "P965 Neo" have a recommended retail slapped on 'em of $269 and $189 AUD respectively, and you can get the full rundown on their feature-sets within the supporting PR here folks.
Sydney, Australia. September 25, 2006 - Micro Star International (MSI), a leader of motherboard manufacturers, formally launch their P965 series motherboards based on Intel P965 Express Chipset. The motherboards are featured with all functions of the new generation Intel platform, fully support the new generation Core 2 processor. They totally meet the high demanding requirements of the Intel platform. After launching the P965 Platinum, MSi is proud to annouce its industry leading support of ATI CrossFire technology. MSI not only declares continuous innovations on Intel chipsets, but also provide outstanding performance to all users.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand