A press release today from MSI Australia introduces two new motherboards utilizing Intel's P965 Express chipset for Core 2 Duo. Both the CrossFire ready "P965 Platinum" and "P965 Neo" have a recommended retail slapped on 'em of $269 and $189 AUD respectively, and you can get the full rundown on their feature-sets within the supporting PR here folks.
Sydney, Australia. September 25, 2006 - Micro Star International (MSI), a leader of motherboard manufacturers, formally launch their P965 series motherboards based on Intel P965 Express Chipset. The motherboards are featured with all functions of the new generation Intel platform, fully support the new generation Core 2 processor. They totally meet the high demanding requirements of the Intel platform. After launching the P965 Platinum, MSi is proud to annouce its industry leading support of ATI CrossFire technology. MSI not only declares continuous innovations on Intel chipsets, but also provide outstanding performance to all users.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Project CARS 2 will run upscaled res on Xbox One X
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller