A press release today from MSI Australia introduces two new motherboards utilizing Intel's P965 Express chipset for Core 2 Duo. Both the CrossFire ready "P965 Platinum" and "P965 Neo" have a recommended retail slapped on 'em of $269 and $189 AUD respectively, and you can get the full rundown on their feature-sets within the supporting PR here folks.
Sydney, Australia. September 25, 2006 - Micro Star International (MSI), a leader of motherboard manufacturers, formally launch their P965 series motherboards based on Intel P965 Express Chipset. The motherboards are featured with all functions of the new generation Intel platform, fully support the new generation Core 2 processor. They totally meet the high demanding requirements of the Intel platform. After launching the P965 Platinum, MSi is proud to annouce its industry leading support of ATI CrossFire technology. MSI not only declares continuous innovations on Intel chipsets, but also provide outstanding performance to all users.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Microsoft patents foldable smartphone
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99