A press release today from MSI Australia introduces two new motherboards utilizing Intel's P965 Express chipset for Core 2 Duo. Both the CrossFire ready "P965 Platinum" and "P965 Neo" have a recommended retail slapped on 'em of $269 and $189 AUD respectively, and you can get the full rundown on their feature-sets within the supporting PR here folks.
Sydney, Australia. September 25, 2006 - Micro Star International (MSI), a leader of motherboard manufacturers, formally launch their P965 series motherboards based on Intel P965 Express Chipset. The motherboards are featured with all functions of the new generation Intel platform, fully support the new generation Core 2 processor. They totally meet the high demanding requirements of the Intel platform. After launching the P965 Platinum, MSi is proud to annouce its industry leading support of ATI CrossFire technology. MSI not only declares continuous innovations on Intel chipsets, but also provide outstanding performance to all users.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony teases new PlayStation console?
- Final Fantasy XV comes to PC in 2018, NVIDIA optimized
- Pre-ordered Note8 to come with a free 360 camera
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect