NV partner GALAXY have just added two more NVIDIA cards to their lineup, these both based on the newly released 7900GS with a 540MHz core and 1500MHz DDR3 memory. Each card differs only in the cooling solution used, with choice for either a ZALMAN or Cooler Master heatsink/fan.
Grab GALAXY's press release here for further details.
This newest VGA accelerator based on nVidia 7xxx family chipset is a great connector between mid-range and high-end cards. For a reasonable money you can get a card which is equipped in all latest features, that a VGA can have at the moment. One more time Galaxy managed to create a unique card, far from being a reference board. It's easy to recognize Galaxy by a blue PCB, and a fancy cooling solution.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni