NV partner GALAXY have just added two more NVIDIA cards to their lineup, these both based on the newly released 7900GS with a 540MHz core and 1500MHz DDR3 memory. Each card differs only in the cooling solution used, with choice for either a ZALMAN or Cooler Master heatsink/fan.
Grab GALAXY's press release here for further details.
This newest VGA accelerator based on nVidia 7xxx family chipset is a great connector between mid-range and high-end cards. For a reasonable money you can get a card which is equipped in all latest features, that a VGA can have at the moment. One more time Galaxy managed to create a unique card, far from being a reference board. It's easy to recognize Galaxy by a blue PCB, and a fancy cooling solution.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types