NV partner GALAXY have just added two more NVIDIA cards to their lineup, these both based on the newly released 7900GS with a 540MHz core and 1500MHz DDR3 memory. Each card differs only in the cooling solution used, with choice for either a ZALMAN or Cooler Master heatsink/fan.
Grab GALAXY's press release here for further details.
This newest VGA accelerator based on nVidia 7xxx family chipset is a great connector between mid-range and high-end cards. For a reasonable money you can get a card which is equipped in all latest features, that a VGA can have at the moment. One more time Galaxy managed to create a unique card, far from being a reference board. It's easy to recognize Galaxy by a blue PCB, and a fancy cooling solution.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Boot from PCIe SSD GA-X58A-UD3R?
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio