NV partner GALAXY have just added two more NVIDIA cards to their lineup, these both based on the newly released 7900GS with a 540MHz core and 1500MHz DDR3 memory. Each card differs only in the cooling solution used, with choice for either a ZALMAN or Cooler Master heatsink/fan.
Grab GALAXY's press release here for further details.
This newest VGA accelerator based on nVidia 7xxx family chipset is a great connector between mid-range and high-end cards. For a reasonable money you can get a card which is equipped in all latest features, that a VGA can have at the moment. One more time Galaxy managed to create a unique card, far from being a reference board. It's easy to recognize Galaxy by a blue PCB, and a fancy cooling solution.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes