NV partner GALAXY have just added two more NVIDIA cards to their lineup, these both based on the newly released 7900GS with a 540MHz core and 1500MHz DDR3 memory. Each card differs only in the cooling solution used, with choice for either a ZALMAN or Cooler Master heatsink/fan.
Grab GALAXY's press release here for further details.
This newest VGA accelerator based on nVidia 7xxx family chipset is a great connector between mid-range and high-end cards. For a reasonable money you can get a card which is equipped in all latest features, that a VGA can have at the moment. One more time Galaxy managed to create a unique card, far from being a reference board. It's easy to recognize Galaxy by a blue PCB, and a fancy cooling solution.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter Nintendo Direct incoming
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook