SAPPHIRE have just extended their PURE CrossFire series of motherboards with a couple of fancy new offerings for the AMD AM2 platform. Both the new Sapphire Pure CrossFire 3200 and Sapphire Pure CrossFire 3200 Advantage are based on ATI's RD580+SB600 chipset, with the "Advantage" variant adding some more spice to the feature-set with high-def 8 channel sound, more SATA-II ports etc.
For all the details on them, grab SAPPHIRE's official PR folks.
Building on the success of its new generation ATX motherboards, Sapphire Technology has just announced two new models in its PURE CrossFire series delivering top performance and quality to enthusiasts and value to system builders using the latest AM2 CPU architectures from AMD.
Like earlier exclusive Sapphire models, the PURE CrossFire PC-AM2RD580 motherboard looks stunning with its unique design in white and its extreme overclocking and expansion features make it the best performing board in its class. Based on the latest CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset and new SB600 Southbridge it combines support for AMD's powerful AM2 Athlon64TM, FX and dual core processors with the most complete set of performance tuning features available today.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives