SAPPHIRE have just extended their PURE CrossFire series of motherboards with a couple of fancy new offerings for the AMD AM2 platform. Both the new Sapphire Pure CrossFire 3200 and Sapphire Pure CrossFire 3200 Advantage are based on ATI's RD580+SB600 chipset, with the "Advantage" variant adding some more spice to the feature-set with high-def 8 channel sound, more SATA-II ports etc.
For all the details on them, grab SAPPHIRE's official PR folks.
Building on the success of its new generation ATX motherboards, Sapphire Technology has just announced two new models in its PURE CrossFire series delivering top performance and quality to enthusiasts and value to system builders using the latest AM2 CPU architectures from AMD.
Like earlier exclusive Sapphire models, the PURE CrossFire PC-AM2RD580 motherboard looks stunning with its unique design in white and its extreme overclocking and expansion features make it the best performing board in its class. Based on the latest CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset and new SB600 Southbridge it combines support for AMD's powerful AM2 Athlon64TM, FX and dual core processors with the most complete set of performance tuning features available today.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand