SAPPHIRE have just extended their PURE CrossFire series of motherboards with a couple of fancy new offerings for the AMD AM2 platform. Both the new Sapphire Pure CrossFire 3200 and Sapphire Pure CrossFire 3200 Advantage are based on ATI's RD580+SB600 chipset, with the "Advantage" variant adding some more spice to the feature-set with high-def 8 channel sound, more SATA-II ports etc.
For all the details on them, grab SAPPHIRE's official PR folks.
Building on the success of its new generation ATX motherboards, Sapphire Technology has just announced two new models in its PURE CrossFire series delivering top performance and quality to enthusiasts and value to system builders using the latest AM2 CPU architectures from AMD.
Like earlier exclusive Sapphire models, the PURE CrossFire PC-AM2RD580 motherboard looks stunning with its unique design in white and its extreme overclocking and expansion features make it the best performing board in its class. Based on the latest CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset and new SB600 Southbridge it combines support for AMD's powerful AM2 Athlon64TM, FX and dual core processors with the most complete set of performance tuning features available today.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes