A couple of new pairs of headphones have just surfaced from Creative, the SL3100 Wireless headphones, and HQ-2300D surround entertainment headphones.
One of the key features of the HQ-2300D is the inclusion of a built in Dolby Digital and DTS decoder, this apparently not seen in headphones before.
The SL3100 wireless headphones make use of both bluetooth and also Creative's "Dual Mode" tech for connectivity.
Sydney, 22nd August 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users today announced the release of the Creative SL3100 Wireless Headphones. Utilising both Bluetooth technology as well as Creative's patent pending Dual Mode technology, the SL3100 headphones provide up to eight hours of wireless audio experience.
Sydney, 22nd August 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users today announced the release of the Creative HQ-2300D Immersive surround entertainment headphones. Watch movies, play video games, and listen to music - all in dramatic 5.1 surround sound. Creative Headphones HQ-2300D comes with a palm-sized decoder with Dolby Headphone technology integrated within. Experience ultimate realism in games and movies, and music in its full, pristine glory.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- EA is centralizing its Battlefield games under a single UI
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio