A couple of new pairs of headphones have just surfaced from Creative, the SL3100 Wireless headphones, and HQ-2300D surround entertainment headphones.
One of the key features of the HQ-2300D is the inclusion of a built in Dolby Digital and DTS decoder, this apparently not seen in headphones before.
The SL3100 wireless headphones make use of both bluetooth and also Creative's "Dual Mode" tech for connectivity.
Sydney, 22nd August 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users today announced the release of the Creative SL3100 Wireless Headphones. Utilising both Bluetooth technology as well as Creative's patent pending Dual Mode technology, the SL3100 headphones provide up to eight hours of wireless audio experience.
Sydney, 22nd August 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users today announced the release of the Creative HQ-2300D Immersive surround entertainment headphones. Watch movies, play video games, and listen to music - all in dramatic 5.1 surround sound. Creative Headphones HQ-2300D comes with a palm-sized decoder with Dolby Headphone technology integrated within. Experience ultimate realism in games and movies, and music in its full, pristine glory.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99