A little while ago we were given the opportunity to run some benchmarks of ATI's latest graphics cards, the Radeon X1950XTX, however we didn't have enough time to complete a full and accurate set of benchmarks.
You'll have to wait for our full review of the X1950XTX GDDR-4 beast along with X1650 and X1300XT but until then we leave you with some pictures of the new card.
The paper launch was today and the products won't be on shop shelves until September 14th - I guess, so much for "no more paper launches". We'll have more news coverage of the new ATI graphics cards later.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Microsoft is currently rolling out the Xbox One to 28 new countries
- NASA is developing a traffic management system for drones
- See Godzilla destroy your house in Warner Bros. promo
- Lenovo teases its Vibe X2 smartphone, could launch with Android L
- IDC: Mature tablet market levels off, as tablet projection drops
- Alpenfoehn Sella CPU Cooler Review
- One last question... What's with the Asrock naming conventions?
- Where can I find change log for my latest bios update p1.70?
- Z77 Extreme 6 Slow Shutdown
- Is this a good PRE BUILT PC for the price?
- EIZO Announces New 19-inch and 26-inch DuraVision Monitors
- LG to Unveil World's First 21:9 Curved IPS Monitor at IFA 2014
- BIOSTAR Announces the J1800TH Mini-ITX System-On-Chip Solution
- AMD to Celebrate 30 Years of Graphics and Gaming
- Razer Goes Full Spectrum Color With All-New Chroma Feature