A little while ago we were given the opportunity to run some benchmarks of ATI's latest graphics cards, the Radeon X1950XTX, however we didn't have enough time to complete a full and accurate set of benchmarks.
You'll have to wait for our full review of the X1950XTX GDDR-4 beast along with X1650 and X1300XT but until then we leave you with some pictures of the new card.
The paper launch was today and the products won't be on shop shelves until September 14th - I guess, so much for "no more paper launches". We'll have more news coverage of the new ATI graphics cards later.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus demand sees Foxconn hiring even more staff
- Self-destructing SSDs can be remotely destroyed from an SMS
- Samsung teases that it has given Apple a 'headstart for iPhone 7'
- Galaxy Note 4 has a large gap between its display, and metal frame
- German mag says it's banned from Apple events after BendGate coverage
- Samsung SE-218GN Slim External DVD Writer Review
- Front Panel Leads (Lian Li PC-A61B) and Asus Q Connector
- Can you boot off the ultra M.2 socket on the Z97 Extreme6?
- CPU/System fan fail to run coming out of sleep.
- Confused Over XFX Graphics Card Power Connections
- Sharkoon Announces Skiller PRO Gaming Keyboard
- TSMC Delivers First Fully Functional 16FinFET Networking Processor
- Samsung Starts Producing 3.2-Terabyte NVMe SSD Based on 3D V-NAND
- Cooler Master Announces Novatouch TKL Keyboard
- Micron Debuts the M600 Solid State Drives