A little while ago we were given the opportunity to run some benchmarks of ATI's latest graphics cards, the Radeon X1950XTX, however we didn't have enough time to complete a full and accurate set of benchmarks.
You'll have to wait for our full review of the X1950XTX GDDR-4 beast along with X1650 and X1300XT but until then we leave you with some pictures of the new card.
The paper launch was today and the products won't be on shop shelves until September 14th - I guess, so much for "no more paper launches". We'll have more news coverage of the new ATI graphics cards later.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- ZOTAC has your back with GTX 1070-powered VR GO backpack
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards