A little while ago we were given the opportunity to run some benchmarks of ATI's latest graphics cards, the Radeon X1950XTX, however we didn't have enough time to complete a full and accurate set of benchmarks.
You'll have to wait for our full review of the X1950XTX GDDR-4 beast along with X1650 and X1300XT but until then we leave you with some pictures of the new card.
The paper launch was today and the products won't be on shop shelves until September 14th - I guess, so much for "no more paper launches". We'll have more news coverage of the new ATI graphics cards later.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design