A little while ago we were given the opportunity to run some benchmarks of ATI's latest graphics cards, the Radeon X1950XTX, however we didn't have enough time to complete a full and accurate set of benchmarks.
You'll have to wait for our full review of the X1950XTX GDDR-4 beast along with X1650 and X1300XT but until then we leave you with some pictures of the new card.
The paper launch was today and the products won't be on shop shelves until September 14th - I guess, so much for "no more paper launches". We'll have more news coverage of the new ATI graphics cards later.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this news
Latest Tech News Posts
- GoPlug wants to be your new tech-infused backpack
- Netflix teases season two of Orange is the New Black for June 6
- Keep your friends closer with Facebook's new 'Nearby Friends' feature
- Microsoft sells 5 million Xbox One units, Sony is now in the lead
- Toyota will launch its hydrogen fuel cell-powered car next year
Latest DownloadsView More Latest Downloads
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Did EA kill the Battlefield franchise with the terrible BF4 issues?View More Polls
- Project M.A.R.V: The Multi-Rotor Aerial Reconnaissance Vehicle, Part 1
- ASRock HDMI Switch process problem
- G1 Sniper Z87 and i7-4771 problem - can't set turbo for all cores to 3.9 ghz
- PLX Technology Site Visit - ExpressFabric Demonstration
- System turns on by itself....
- Intel Reports First-Quarter Revenue of $12.8 Billion
- Toshiba Announces Completely Redesigned Performance Laptops
- ASUStor Announces Compatibility for ASUS Xonar Series USB DAC Devices
- Greenliant Now Shipping mSATA ArmourDrive SSDs
- ASUS Announces New Additions to Its Desktop PC and All-in-One PC Line-up