A little while ago we were given the opportunity to run some benchmarks of ATI's latest graphics cards, the Radeon X1950XTX, however we didn't have enough time to complete a full and accurate set of benchmarks.
You'll have to wait for our full review of the X1950XTX GDDR-4 beast along with X1650 and X1300XT but until then we leave you with some pictures of the new card.
The paper launch was today and the products won't be on shop shelves until September 14th - I guess, so much for "no more paper launches". We'll have more news coverage of the new ATI graphics cards later.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this news
Latest Tech News Posts
- Wales, UK tackles skills shortage with software dedicated university
- Cybersecurity needs a better computing infrastructure, expert says
- Tech companies massively jack up prices outside the USA, report finds
- Xiaomi Mi 4 smartphone and Mi Band debut
- Netflix to sell gift cards in some stores in the US and 40 other count
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Facebook's acquisition of Oculus VR will... View More Polls
- i would like to recover deleted files from my hard drive
- Moving Folders From A SSD Drive
- Asrock Pro4 + Pentium G3258 + Kingston M.2 SSD first test
- Intel SSD Pro 2500 Series 240GB Encrypted SSD Review
- Lantronix SLB Remote Branch Office Manager Review
- Patriot Reinvents Wireless Charging with the Release of FUEL iON
- Razer Charity Drive Closing Soon: Free Razer Surround Available for 30 More Days
- Seasonic Showcasing High Performance Power Supply Solutions at Computex 2014
- KINGMAX Announces SMG TITAN SSDs
- PowerColor Devil 13 Dual Core R9 290X Coming at Computex 2014