A little while ago we were given the opportunity to run some benchmarks of ATI's latest graphics cards, the Radeon X1950XTX, however we didn't have enough time to complete a full and accurate set of benchmarks.
You'll have to wait for our full review of the X1950XTX GDDR-4 beast along with X1650 and X1300XT but until then we leave you with some pictures of the new card.
The paper launch was today and the products won't be on shop shelves until September 14th - I guess, so much for "no more paper launches". We'll have more news coverage of the new ATI graphics cards later.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this news
Latest Tech News Posts
- LG Electronics sees revenues boost as reaches records phone sales
- China Telecom to offer Microsoft Xbox One console to gamers
- Facebook, Twitter make people feel lonely, ugly, and inadequate
- Google purchase of Twitch has been confirmed
- Oyster all you can read digital book service hits browsers
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Facebook's acquisition of Oculus VR will... View More Polls
- Lian Li PC60 usb3 upgrde
- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Flight Stick Review
- Gamer Storm Maelstrom 240 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro Ultrabook Review
- Help OCing - BIOS menu confusion
- Samsung Introduces New External Optical Disc Drives for Ultrabooks
- BIOSTAR Unveils the Hi-Fi B85S2G LGA1150 Motherboard
- SanDisk Completes Acquisition of Fusion-io
- PQI Debuts Portable Storage Drive with Integrated Apple Lightning Connector
- MAINGEAR Introduces the Pulse 15 Gaming Laptop