A little while ago we were given the opportunity to run some benchmarks of ATI's latest graphics cards, the Radeon X1950XTX, however we didn't have enough time to complete a full and accurate set of benchmarks.
You'll have to wait for our full review of the X1950XTX GDDR-4 beast along with X1650 and X1300XT but until then we leave you with some pictures of the new card.
The paper launch was today and the products won't be on shop shelves until September 14th - I guess, so much for "no more paper launches". We'll have more news coverage of the new ATI graphics cards later.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this news
Latest Tech News Posts
- Hackers able to compromise traffic lights in shockingly easy fashion
- T-Mobile fires back against Sprint, wants to attract acquaintances
- Tablet market still has plenty of market growth potential in future
- Kaspersky Lab outs "Machete" malware targeting Spanish speakers
- Diaspora social networking site can't stop Islamic State messages
- ASRock OC Tuner download unavailable (N68C-S UCC)
- AKiTiO Thunder2 PCIe Thunderbolt 2 Expansion Chassis Review
- Extreme 9/AC and BIOS 2.30
- AM1H-ITX Video wont wake after sleep
- What is a good mem to buy for z97
- EIZO Announces New 19-inch and 26-inch DuraVision Monitors
- LG to Unveil World's First 21:9 Curved IPS Monitor at IFA 2014
- BIOSTAR Announces the J1800TH Mini-ITX System-On-Chip Solution
- AMD to Celebrate 30 Years of Graphics and Gaming
- Razer Goes Full Spectrum Color With All-New Chroma Feature