A little while ago we were given the opportunity to run some benchmarks of ATI's latest graphics cards, the Radeon X1950XTX, however we didn't have enough time to complete a full and accurate set of benchmarks.
You'll have to wait for our full review of the X1950XTX GDDR-4 beast along with X1650 and X1300XT but until then we leave you with some pictures of the new card.
The paper launch was today and the products won't be on shop shelves until September 14th - I guess, so much for "no more paper launches". We'll have more news coverage of the new ATI graphics cards later.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup