A little while ago we were given the opportunity to run some benchmarks of ATI's latest graphics cards, the Radeon X1950XTX, however we didn't have enough time to complete a full and accurate set of benchmarks.
You'll have to wait for our full review of the X1950XTX GDDR-4 beast along with X1650 and X1300XT but until then we leave you with some pictures of the new card.
The paper launch was today and the products won't be on shop shelves until September 14th - I guess, so much for "no more paper launches". We'll have more news coverage of the new ATI graphics cards later.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Android 5.0 Lollipop update is starting to hit NVIDIA Shield Tablet
- Now is the time for Microsoft to close the console gap with Xbox One
- James Cameron says you'll 's**t yourself' over the Avatar sequels
- Google Now receives ability to countdown the time to an special event
- Microsoft went through over 200 prototypes for the Xbox One controller
- MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof 5 (BP5) SATA m.2 Enclosure Review
- G.Skill RAM compatibility question
- GA-B85N-WIFI won't boot or output to display.
- Z97 Extreme4 USB/LAN seem to always be powered; PC sometimes boots itself
- Fujitsu FSXtreme 240GB SLC SSD Review
- Corsair Releases Hydro Series HG10 GPU Liquid Cooling Bracket
- NVIDIA Unveils Tesla K80 Dual-Chip Compute Accelerator
- New EKWB Water Block Available for GIGABYTE X99 Motherboards
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop