A couple of new CPU cooling solutions have entered the market from ASUS today, these making up their new "Chilly Vent" series. These are designed for AMD K8 platforms (incl. Socket AM2) and are covered in detail within the official announcement.
Australia, Sydney - 22nd August 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS) a leading provider of computer components, today announces its new range of Chilly Vent coolers. Offering ultra silent performance, easy assembly and socket AM2 for compatibility with the entire AMD platform, the Chilly Vent and Chilly Vent Lux features include:
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- Nintendo Switch has 6-inch 720p multi-touchscreen
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications