AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this news
Latest Tech News Posts
- LG's new 105-inch 4K TV has a resolution of 5120x2160, with 21:9 ratio
- Hilton to start letting guests use smartphones as room keys
- One in ten gamers experiences maddening auditory hallucinations
- Microsoft shows off selfie-smartphone at company meeting
- Microsoft Sharks Cove Windows board aims at Raspberry Pi
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Facebook's acquisition of Oculus VR will... View More Polls
- Catzilla thread?
- BitFenix Neos Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GA-Z87-UD5H. USB3.0 and Oculus Rift DK2 Problem
- Virident FlashMAX II 2.2TB Enterprise PCIe SSD Review
- PCH/PLX Fan Grinding on Z87 OC-Force
- Samsung Introduces New External Optical Disc Drives for Ultrabooks
- BIOSTAR Unveils the Hi-Fi B85S2G LGA1150 Motherboard
- SanDisk Completes Acquisition of Fusion-io
- PQI Debuts Portable Storage Drive with Integrated Apple Lightning Connector
- MAINGEAR Introduces the Pulse 15 Gaming Laptop