AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- eBay members facing phishing attacks, security experts not impressed
- Apple says it won't shut down Beats Music, but may revamp it instead
- AOC announces 24" gaming monitor using NVIDIA G-SYNC technology
- Young people flock to smartphones and tablets over other electronics
- USB Type-C connectors will support DisplayPort converter cables
- is it possible to upgrade the Asus X551MAV-RCLN06 15.6" processor? plus ram
- Asrock Rack - Where to buy in Malaysia?
- Need help to learn if corsair memory option is compatible,MSL no help
- Unable to post in regular forums.
- Lenovo ThinkServer RD640 Server Review
- Cooler Master Announces Novatouch TKL Keyboard
- Micron Debuts the M600 Solid State Drives
- Lexar Introduces World's Fastest SD UHS-II Cards
- Phanteks Introduces the Enthoo Evolv mATX PC Case
- Netgear Announces New Nighthawk X4 R7500 Smart Wi-Fi Router