AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Mega producer leaves Ubisoft, walks out of the door at 30FPS
- Chinese government likely behind iCloud attacks to compromise users
- Research to create robots able to carry out household chores underway
- OnePlus One pre-orders will open up on October 27 for just one hour
- Hackers targeting free software, shaking confidence among consumers
- ultra fast boot bricked my pc
- Samsung 845DC PRO 800GB Enterprise SSD Review
- Dual Graphic Problem with A10 7850K and R7 250
- AliveNF6G-VSTA problem with PCI-express card Geforce GT-240
- Only A1,A2 ram slots work !! B1,B2 won't work !
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop
- Turtle Beach XO ONE Gaming Headset Now Available in Stores
- Eurocom Launches M5 Pro Ultra HD Notebook
- Shuttle Announces High-resolution Triple-display Slim PC