AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- CurrentC, rival to Apple Pay mobile payment system, suffers breach
- FAA makes flying drones near sports stadiums a punishable crime
- Comcast settles overcharging lawsuit, will fork over $50 million
- 'State sponsored' Russian hacker group is attacking geographic rivals
- Nintendo shocks with big profit turnaround with stronger Wii U sales
- 140W-processor not listed in CPU-supportlist-Asrock alive-dual-esata2
- LaCie D2 Thunderbolt 2 128GB SSD Storage Upgrade Kit Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX OC Video Card Review
- Assistance adding ram to my GA-X58A-UD3R would be appreciated...
- GTX 980 bios?
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop
- Turtle Beach XO ONE Gaming Headset Now Available in Stores
- Eurocom Launches M5 Pro Ultra HD Notebook
- Shuttle Announces High-resolution Triple-display Slim PC