AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- DJI won't let its drones fly near White House again, following crash
- 2014 Game of the Year like you've never seen before - Mega64 style
- Report: Mobile shopping amounted to more than 25% of online sales
- Microsoft is building 'magical, delightful' next-gen tech
- Twitter has released Vine Kids - but it's a little different
- H97M-ITX/ac USB Not Recgonized
- Q1900m connection and boot up
- Crucial MX100 512GB 3-Drive SSD RAID Report
- asrock z68pro3 BIOS question
- Upgrading Videocard, PSU, and Ram
- Windows 10: A New Generation of Windows
- NVIDIA Releases the GeForce 347.25 WHQL Game Ready Driver
- ZOTAC Freezes the GeForce GTX 960 Series Graphics Card
- Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC ACX 2.0+
- Point of View Announces the GeForce GTX 960 TROOPER