AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Swatch tries to jump into smartwatch market on its own terms
- Celebrity nude leaks could be from Apple 'Find My iPhone' exploit
- Apple's iWatch should debut with a price of 'around $400'
- Project Cars dev talks 12K gaming with NVIDIA, '4K wasn't enough'
- Samsung takes to the streets of New York with its new Galaxy Tab S
- Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD Review
- Who use G41M-VS3 R2.0 ?
- Setting Up RAID Drivers (ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer)
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-2800 Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- BIOS Update problem Asrock FM2A88X-ITX+
- EIZO Announces New 19-inch and 26-inch DuraVision Monitors
- LG to Unveil World's First 21:9 Curved IPS Monitor at IFA 2014
- BIOSTAR Announces the J1800TH Mini-ITX System-On-Chip Solution
- AMD to Celebrate 30 Years of Graphics and Gaming
- Razer Goes Full Spectrum Color With All-New Chroma Feature