AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Samsung has sold 4.5 million Galaxy Note 4s so far
- Xbox One exclusive Quantum Break detailed in new gameplay video
- Estonian hacker that stole $9.4M receives 11-year prison sentence
- Intel begins teasing its next-gen Broadwell-E CPUs, not out until 2016
- Microsoft says rumored Halo 5: Guardians Nov. 10 release date is wrong
- 990FX Fatal1ty Killer Motherboard - Whre can I get the latest chipset drivers from ASRock?
- Asrock z87 pro 3 + Core i7 4770
- AsRock z97 Extreme 9 wont power on
- D-Link DSP-W110 Wi-Fi Smart Plug Review
- GA-EX58-UD5 will not boot from DVD or USB
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop
- Turtle Beach XO ONE Gaming Headset Now Available in Stores
- Eurocom Launches M5 Pro Ultra HD Notebook
- Shuttle Announces High-resolution Triple-display Slim PC