AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Apple Mac's pirate flag remade for resale
- Apple nearing big Australian real estate deal
- Pebble update see's 80 languages added and Android app support
- You won't see 'Hunger Games' star Jennifer Lawrence on social media
- AMD Strato PRO, Litho XT GPUs spotted, could be AMD's new MXM series
- Z97 extreme6: Am I ok with Ram that is not on the compatibility list?
- RAID issue
- ASRock x99x killer is dead. Factory reset?
- Gigabyte F2A55M-HD2 motherboard
- D-Link DCS-2210 Full HD PoE Day/Night IP Network Camera Review
- Corsair Releases Hydro Series HG10 GPU Liquid Cooling Bracket
- NVIDIA Unveils Tesla K80 Dual-Chip Compute Accelerator
- New EKWB Water Block Available for GIGABYTE X99 Motherboards
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop