AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- BlackBerry's revenue drops 34%, ending the year on a bad note
- Bitcoin advocate Charlie Shrem given two-year prison sentence
- Mark Wahlberg will be back for 'Transformers 5' after all
- Sony admits US console fight growing as Xbox One price cuts working
- T-Mobile was busted and will pay $90 million for cramming behavior
- CPU-Z says ICH7/R but G41C-GS says ICH7
- Legal Recruiting in Dallas
- PC-Q25B share parts
- z68 extreme3 gen3 not recognizing r9 290 gpu
- GIGABYTE MW50-SV0 (Intel C612) Workstation Motherboard Review
- Illuminate & Customize Hardware with Satechi's Computer LED Light Strip
- Oceania to join the fight in Smite world championships season 2
- Innodisk Announces Mini-DIMM series DRAM with Very Low Profile height for Communications Applications
- Logitech Shareholders Approve Proposals, Including Dividend, at Annual General Meeting
- SYNNEX Corporation Broadens Cable Footprint with Time Warner Cable Business Class Distribution Agreement