AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this news
Latest Tech News Posts
- Florida man suffocated baby so he could play video games
- Michaels admits to data breach, 2.6 million customers at risk
- Nokia warns of possible faulty chargers shipped with its Lumia 2520
- The Dark Web just got darker with a new Google-like drug search engine
- Atari Minimum crafting combat game coming to PC
Latest DownloadsView More Latest Downloads
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Did EA kill the Battlefield franchise with the terrible BF4 issues?View More Polls
- Start ASRock A-Tuning minimized to system tray?
- Spontaneous restart on cold starts
- DriveSavers Data Recovery Site Tour - Your Data, Recovered
- Project M.A.R.V: The Multi-Rotor Aerial Reconnaissance Vehicle, Part 1
- ASRock HDMI Switch process problem
- Intel Reports First-Quarter Revenue of $12.8 Billion
- Toshiba Announces Completely Redesigned Performance Laptops
- ASUStor Announces Compatibility for ASUS Xonar Series USB DAC Devices
- Greenliant Now Shipping mSATA ArmourDrive SSDs
- ASUS Announces New Additions to Its Desktop PC and All-in-One PC Line-up