AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this news
Latest Tech News Posts
- 'Fast and Furious 6' cam pirate sentenced to 3 years jail
- Hackers able to compromise traffic lights in shockingly easy fashion
- T-Mobile fires back against Sprint, wants to attract acquaintances
- Tablet market still has plenty of market growth potential in future
- Kaspersky Lab outs "Machete" malware targeting Spanish speakers
- M8600v2 GHOST engine Help
- Samsung EVO 32GB SDHC UHS I Memory Card Review
- Memory Problem 16gb 2133 Mhz not work
- ASRock OC Tuner download unavailable (N68C-S UCC)
- AKiTiO Thunder2 PCIe Thunderbolt 2 Expansion Chassis Review
- EIZO Announces New 19-inch and 26-inch DuraVision Monitors
- LG to Unveil World's First 21:9 Curved IPS Monitor at IFA 2014
- BIOSTAR Announces the J1800TH Mini-ITX System-On-Chip Solution
- AMD to Celebrate 30 Years of Graphics and Gaming
- Razer Goes Full Spectrum Color With All-New Chroma Feature