ECS have lifted the curtain today on their new 945GTY-M motherboard, one of the first to sport Intel's 945GT Express chipset. This is a microATX offering with Core 2 Duo support, and a new integrated graphics solution from Intel dubbed the "GMA 950".
For the full scoop, grab ECS's official PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 7th August, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the 945GTY-M microATX motherboard with embedded Intel® 945GT Express chipset and mPGA479 M socket supporting the latest Intel® Core Duo CPUs. Featuring PCI Express, SATAII, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Intel® GMA 950 integrated graphics controller, the Microsoft Vista ready/Intel Viiv capable 945GTY-M is an optimum combination of great performance for desktop/multimedia/home entertainment computing and cool, quiet, power savings with notebook-like efficiency.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset