ECS have lifted the curtain today on their new 945GTY-M motherboard, one of the first to sport Intel's 945GT Express chipset. This is a microATX offering with Core 2 Duo support, and a new integrated graphics solution from Intel dubbed the "GMA 950".
For the full scoop, grab ECS's official PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 7th August, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the 945GTY-M microATX motherboard with embedded Intel® 945GT Express chipset and mPGA479 M socket supporting the latest Intel® Core Duo CPUs. Featuring PCI Express, SATAII, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Intel® GMA 950 integrated graphics controller, the Microsoft Vista ready/Intel Viiv capable 945GTY-M is an optimum combination of great performance for desktop/multimedia/home entertainment computing and cool, quiet, power savings with notebook-like efficiency.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- Samsung's new 3440x1440 display has FreeSync and 100Hz
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- How to make a living taking down hackers
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller