ECS have lifted the curtain today on their new 945GTY-M motherboard, one of the first to sport Intel's 945GT Express chipset. This is a microATX offering with Core 2 Duo support, and a new integrated graphics solution from Intel dubbed the "GMA 950".
For the full scoop, grab ECS's official PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 7th August, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the 945GTY-M microATX motherboard with embedded Intel® 945GT Express chipset and mPGA479 M socket supporting the latest Intel® Core Duo CPUs. Featuring PCI Express, SATAII, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Intel® GMA 950 integrated graphics controller, the Microsoft Vista ready/Intel Viiv capable 945GTY-M is an optimum combination of great performance for desktop/multimedia/home entertainment computing and cool, quiet, power savings with notebook-like efficiency.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Is Capcom unsure about Nintendo Switch?
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 unveiled: Big screen, 5,300 mAh battery
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017