QuakeCon is now underway! This HUGE yearly gaming event kicked off just a short while ago in Dallas, Texas, and will run through until sunday. In a supporting press announcement, it's been said that there's $100,000 up for grabs in cash and prizes, these awaiting talented gamers who have what it takes to kick some mega butt during the course of the action-packed event.
DALLAS, TX - August 3, 2006 - The most passionate and competitive video game fans from across the country and around the world along with industry leaders will invade Dallas, the birthplace of first-person action PC gaming, at QuakeCon 2006. Gamers will vie for $100,000 in cash and prizes over four-action packed days, August 3 - 6 at the Hilton Anatole Hotel - Trinity Exhibition Center.
QuakeCon 2006 is organized by a dedicated group of volunteers and Texas' own video game icon, id Software, and offers 96 hours of round-the-clock parties, entertainment, fragging and, of course, plenty of adrenaline-pumping action.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- No Man's Sky doesn't use patented Superformula, says dev
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard