Pro gamer Jonathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel has assisted Creative in designing a new gaming mouse and headset which each sport a number of distinct features for gamers alike.
For instance, the mouse includes the "G-Weight Interchangeable Modular Weight System", each weight module is balanced to provide an optimised center of gravity and includes light caliber (3.5g) for extra agility and quick movement, medium caliber (11g) for all around gaming and heavy caliber (26g) for extra precision and balance.
Grab Creative's official announcement for the full details folks.
Sydney, 25th July 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users is excited to announce the release of what promises to be the next level in gaming accessories. Jointly designed by Creative and with every last detail examined by world champion FPS PC gamer Jonathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel, the Creative Fatal1ty 1010 gaming mouse and Fatal1ty professional series gaming headset are a new generation of gaming accessories that are optimised to give gamers that critical edge against their opponents.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family