Pro gamer Jonathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel has assisted Creative in designing a new gaming mouse and headset which each sport a number of distinct features for gamers alike.
For instance, the mouse includes the "G-Weight Interchangeable Modular Weight System", each weight module is balanced to provide an optimised center of gravity and includes light caliber (3.5g) for extra agility and quick movement, medium caliber (11g) for all around gaming and heavy caliber (26g) for extra precision and balance.
Grab Creative's official announcement for the full details folks.
Sydney, 25th July 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users is excited to announce the release of what promises to be the next level in gaming accessories. Jointly designed by Creative and with every last detail examined by world champion FPS PC gamer Jonathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel, the Creative Fatal1ty 1010 gaming mouse and Fatal1ty professional series gaming headset are a new generation of gaming accessories that are optimised to give gamers that critical edge against their opponents.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel