Catering to the enthusiast and gamers market once again, ASUS have lifted the curtain on their new "Republic of Gamers" motherboard series, boasting a VERY rich feature-set.
According to the DailyTech, the first in the series is due to launch when Conroe arrives (veeeeery soon!) which ASUS call the "Crosshair" board, based on NVIDIA's nForce 590 SLI MCP for AMD Socket AM2.
ASUS's official introduction of the new motherboard series can also be found here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan; July 10, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today debuts an all-new product series, Republic of Gamers (R.O.G). As the name suggests, all R.O.G products are made to provide the best performing solutions for serious gamers and overclockers. The inaugural solution of R.O.G is the Crosshair motherboard, which implemented convenient features for system tweaking to provide players and overclockers with a solution to build their power gaming systems.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types