Catering to the enthusiast and gamers market once again, ASUS have lifted the curtain on their new "Republic of Gamers" motherboard series, boasting a VERY rich feature-set.
According to the DailyTech, the first in the series is due to launch when Conroe arrives (veeeeery soon!) which ASUS call the "Crosshair" board, based on NVIDIA's nForce 590 SLI MCP for AMD Socket AM2.
ASUS's official introduction of the new motherboard series can also be found here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan; July 10, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today debuts an all-new product series, Republic of Gamers (R.O.G). As the name suggests, all R.O.G products are made to provide the best performing solutions for serious gamers and overclockers. The inaugural solution of R.O.G is the Crosshair motherboard, which implemented convenient features for system tweaking to provide players and overclockers with a solution to build their power gaming systems.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now