Catering to the enthusiast and gamers market once again, ASUS have lifted the curtain on their new "Republic of Gamers" motherboard series, boasting a VERY rich feature-set.
According to the DailyTech, the first in the series is due to launch when Conroe arrives (veeeeery soon!) which ASUS call the "Crosshair" board, based on NVIDIA's nForce 590 SLI MCP for AMD Socket AM2.
ASUS's official introduction of the new motherboard series can also be found here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan; July 10, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today debuts an all-new product series, Republic of Gamers (R.O.G). As the name suggests, all R.O.G products are made to provide the best performing solutions for serious gamers and overclockers. The inaugural solution of R.O.G is the Crosshair motherboard, which implemented convenient features for system tweaking to provide players and overclockers with a solution to build their power gaming systems.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- It's official! Samsung announces the Galaxy S8
- Destiny 2 content timed exclusive to PS4 until 2018
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design