Catering to the enthusiast and gamers market once again, ASUS have lifted the curtain on their new "Republic of Gamers" motherboard series, boasting a VERY rich feature-set.
According to the DailyTech, the first in the series is due to launch when Conroe arrives (veeeeery soon!) which ASUS call the "Crosshair" board, based on NVIDIA's nForce 590 SLI MCP for AMD Socket AM2.
ASUS's official introduction of the new motherboard series can also be found here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan; July 10, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today debuts an all-new product series, Republic of Gamers (R.O.G). As the name suggests, all R.O.G products are made to provide the best performing solutions for serious gamers and overclockers. The inaugural solution of R.O.G is the Crosshair motherboard, which implemented convenient features for system tweaking to provide players and overclockers with a solution to build their power gaming systems.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Score this award-winning Bluetooth speaker for 50% off
- Blizzard talk rewards in World of Warcraft patch: 7.1
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards