I thought it was a troll at first... but Valve has released an update for the original Half-Life, yes the original Half-Life.
Half-Life received its last update in 2013 with Valve releasing a beta patch for the game, but now there's a new minor update that fixes up some random crashes and bugs. The new patch for Half-Life will be auto-downloaded from Steam, with a full changelog below:
- Fixed crash when entering certain malformed strings into the game console. Thanks to Marshal Webb from BackConnect, Inc for reporting this.
- Fixed crash when loading a specially crafted malformed BSP file. Thanks to Grant Hernandez (@Digital_Cold) for reporting this.
- Fixed malformed SAV files allowing arbitrary files to be written into the game folder. Thanks to Vsevolod Saj for reporting this.
- Fixed a crash when quickly changing weapons that are consumable. Thanks to Sam Vanheer for reporting this.
- Fixed crash when setting custom decals