Complimenting their showcase lineup in time for Computex, ECS have just unveiled the new PX1 motherboard which is based on Intel's P965 (Broadwater) chipset. This board is also ready for Core 2 Duo processors and carries the Viiv tick of approval.
The official announcement can be read here folks.
Milton Keynes, 5th June, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the RoHS compliant PX1 motherboard with embedded Intel® P965 Broadwater chipset featuring Core 2 Duo CPU support and next-generation micro-architecture (NGMA).
The PX1, based on P965 chipset and Core 2 Duo CPU support, offers great performance with lower power consumption, Hyper-Threading Technology and Fan Speed Control (AFSC) Tuning Optimization, making the PX1 ideal for a smaller, quieter and more energy efficient system.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni