Complimenting their showcase lineup in time for Computex, ECS have just unveiled the new PX1 motherboard which is based on Intel's P965 (Broadwater) chipset. This board is also ready for Core 2 Duo processors and carries the Viiv tick of approval.
The official announcement can be read here folks.
Milton Keynes, 5th June, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the RoHS compliant PX1 motherboard with embedded Intel® P965 Broadwater chipset featuring Core 2 Duo CPU support and next-generation micro-architecture (NGMA).
The PX1, based on P965 chipset and Core 2 Duo CPU support, offers great performance with lower power consumption, Hyper-Threading Technology and Fan Speed Control (AFSC) Tuning Optimization, making the PX1 ideal for a smaller, quieter and more energy efficient system.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller