Complimenting their showcase lineup in time for Computex, ECS have just unveiled the new PX1 motherboard which is based on Intel's P965 (Broadwater) chipset. This board is also ready for Core 2 Duo processors and carries the Viiv tick of approval.
The official announcement can be read here folks.
Milton Keynes, 5th June, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the RoHS compliant PX1 motherboard with embedded Intel® P965 Broadwater chipset featuring Core 2 Duo CPU support and next-generation micro-architecture (NGMA).
The PX1, based on P965 chipset and Core 2 Duo CPU support, offers great performance with lower power consumption, Hyper-Threading Technology and Fan Speed Control (AFSC) Tuning Optimization, making the PX1 ideal for a smaller, quieter and more energy efficient system.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Nintendo NX handheld hybrid GPU CPU upgrade attachment
- New Fallout Shelter update features sticker set on iOS
- New Assassin's Creed may use PS4 Pro, Project Scorpio
- Nintendo NX might cost $350
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now