Complimenting their showcase lineup in time for Computex, ECS have just unveiled the new PX1 motherboard which is based on Intel's P965 (Broadwater) chipset. This board is also ready for Core 2 Duo processors and carries the Viiv tick of approval.
The official announcement can be read here folks.
Milton Keynes, 5th June, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the RoHS compliant PX1 motherboard with embedded Intel® P965 Broadwater chipset featuring Core 2 Duo CPU support and next-generation micro-architecture (NGMA).
The PX1, based on P965 chipset and Core 2 Duo CPU support, offers great performance with lower power consumption, Hyper-Threading Technology and Fan Speed Control (AFSC) Tuning Optimization, making the PX1 ideal for a smaller, quieter and more energy efficient system.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD