NVIDIA partner "GALAXY" have released 2 more 7300 GT based graphics cards into the market; both variants equally overclocked out of the box (from 350/667 to 500/1400), however differing in amount of memory onboard and the type of cooling solutions used.
This announcement covers all the details folks.
7300 GT presents a new quality among budget VGA cards allowing to experience the latest gaming effects without compromising performance. Boasting the 3D graphics features of today's most advanced GPUs, including full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and true HDR lighting. GeForce 7300 GPUs also bring stunning, high definition video and superb picture clarity with minimal CPU usage with NVIDIA® PureVideo technology. The cards also offering SLI mode, as the first one from the entry-level accelerators.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications