NVIDIA partner "GALAXY" have released 2 more 7300 GT based graphics cards into the market; both variants equally overclocked out of the box (from 350/667 to 500/1400), however differing in amount of memory onboard and the type of cooling solutions used.
This announcement covers all the details folks.
7300 GT presents a new quality among budget VGA cards allowing to experience the latest gaming effects without compromising performance. Boasting the 3D graphics features of today's most advanced GPUs, including full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and true HDR lighting. GeForce 7300 GPUs also bring stunning, high definition video and superb picture clarity with minimal CPU usage with NVIDIA® PureVideo technology. The cards also offering SLI mode, as the first one from the entry-level accelerators.
Latest News Posts
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017