A fresh announcement from Antec supports a new addition to their server case lineup, the "Atlas". This chassis is designed as a smaller version of the Titan 550 model, and it comes equipped with Antec's high performing SLI certified "TruePower 2.0 550 Watt EPS12V" PSU.
For further information, grab the press release here folks.
Fremont, CA - May 10, 2006 - Antec, Inc., the pioneering and leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has introduced Atlas - the latest addition to its line of server cases for professional system builders and power users.
Designed as a smaller version of Antec's first server pedestal case, Titan 550, Atlas features an advanced air cooling system that consists of one rear 120mm TriCool(tm) three-speed adjustable fan and two front mounts for optional 92mm fans. The side panel vent with mount for an optional 80mm fan allows for maximum cooling to the VGA card.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017