A fresh announcement from Antec supports a new addition to their server case lineup, the "Atlas". This chassis is designed as a smaller version of the Titan 550 model, and it comes equipped with Antec's high performing SLI certified "TruePower 2.0 550 Watt EPS12V" PSU.
For further information, grab the press release here folks.
Fremont, CA - May 10, 2006 - Antec, Inc., the pioneering and leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has introduced Atlas - the latest addition to its line of server cases for professional system builders and power users.
Designed as a smaller version of Antec's first server pedestal case, Titan 550, Atlas features an advanced air cooling system that consists of one rear 120mm TriCool(tm) three-speed adjustable fan and two front mounts for optional 92mm fans. The side panel vent with mount for an optional 80mm fan allows for maximum cooling to the VGA card.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league