A fresh announcement from Antec supports a new addition to their server case lineup, the "Atlas". This chassis is designed as a smaller version of the Titan 550 model, and it comes equipped with Antec's high performing SLI certified "TruePower 2.0 550 Watt EPS12V" PSU.
For further information, grab the press release here folks.
Fremont, CA - May 10, 2006 - Antec, Inc., the pioneering and leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has introduced Atlas - the latest addition to its line of server cases for professional system builders and power users.
Designed as a smaller version of Antec's first server pedestal case, Titan 550, Atlas features an advanced air cooling system that consists of one rear 120mm TriCool(tm) three-speed adjustable fan and two front mounts for optional 92mm fans. The side panel vent with mount for an optional 80mm fan allows for maximum cooling to the VGA card.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD