Antec have just expanded upon their range of cases with five new additions, all fitting into a catagory they call the "Solution Series". The NSK 6500 model is what Antec call a "Super Mid Tower", the NSK 4400 a "Super Mini Tower", the NSK 3300 a "MicroATX Tower", and NSK 2400 being a standard desktop case design. The last of the bunch (NSK 1300) is a cubic case design which snuggly accommodates MicroATX sized motherboards but unfortunately there's no info or images on this one yet (aside from the brief decription within the official announcement).
Pictures of the NSK2400 (left thumbnail) and NSK3300 (right thumbnail) cases are shown below, and this zip file contains shots of the NSK4400 and 6500 cases.
For more info, check out the Solution Series product page on Antec's website.
Fremont, CA - April 25, 2006 - Antec, Inc., the pioneering and leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has launched its New Solution Series line of enclosures. The five innovative cases have been redesigned to incorporate high efficiency features while maintaining the quality performance and cost effectiveness of Antec's original Solution Series.
The five cases in the New Solution Series include NSK 6500, NSK 4400, NSK 3300, NSK 2400 and NSK 1300. Designed to meet a wide range of computing needs, each case has its own unique innovative features. NSK 6500 features seven expansion slots and nine drive bays - four front accessible 5.25" and five internal 3.5" removable hard drive trays with silicone grommets in a removable HDD cage to isolate vibrations. This results in overall quieter operation. Similarly, NSK 4400 features seven expansion slots and eight drive bays - three front accessible 5.25", two front accessible 3.5" and three internal 3.5" with rubber grommets.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel