Antec have just expanded upon their range of cases with five new additions, all fitting into a catagory they call the "Solution Series". The NSK 6500 model is what Antec call a "Super Mid Tower", the NSK 4400 a "Super Mini Tower", the NSK 3300 a "MicroATX Tower", and NSK 2400 being a standard desktop case design. The last of the bunch (NSK 1300) is a cubic case design which snuggly accommodates MicroATX sized motherboards but unfortunately there's no info or images on this one yet (aside from the brief decription within the official announcement).
Pictures of the NSK2400 (left thumbnail) and NSK3300 (right thumbnail) cases are shown below, and this zip file contains shots of the NSK4400 and 6500 cases.
For more info, check out the Solution Series product page on Antec's website.
Fremont, CA - April 25, 2006 - Antec, Inc., the pioneering and leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has launched its New Solution Series line of enclosures. The five innovative cases have been redesigned to incorporate high efficiency features while maintaining the quality performance and cost effectiveness of Antec's original Solution Series.
The five cases in the New Solution Series include NSK 6500, NSK 4400, NSK 3300, NSK 2400 and NSK 1300. Designed to meet a wide range of computing needs, each case has its own unique innovative features. NSK 6500 features seven expansion slots and nine drive bays - four front accessible 5.25" and five internal 3.5" removable hard drive trays with silicone grommets in a removable HDD cage to isolate vibrations. This results in overall quieter operation. Similarly, NSK 4400 features seven expansion slots and eight drive bays - three front accessible 5.25", two front accessible 3.5" and three internal 3.5" with rubber grommets.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
Tech News Posts
- Ask the Experts: What PSU should I buy for my Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire system?
- Intel Core i7 4770K reaches eBay
- HTC One demand is high, HTC are doubling production to meet 'strong demand'
- Google remove 8.8 million lines of code from their Blink engine
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 specs arrive, launches on May 23
- Are Google preparing another media player?
- Nintendo to let consumers play unreleased Wii U games at 100 Best Buys during E3
- LeakedTT: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 image and specifications leak out
- Google hides numerous Easter eggs in latest Google+ Hangouts
- Xbox 360 sales on top for 28 consecutive months
- ReportTT: Apple's iRadio held up over details for skipping songs
- ReportTT: Yahoo isn't the only one interested in Tumblr
- LeakedTT: Dell to release two new Latitude notebooks this summer with Haswell CPU's
- SpaceTT: NASA releases chart displaying the driving distances of Mars and Moon craft
- RumorTT: Apple to debut MacBook Air refresh at WWDC
- Yahoo sets NYC product event for Monday, May 20
- Bill Gates is back on top of Bloomberg's World's Richest list
- Samsung will sell its 10 millionth Galaxy S4 next week
- Time Warner Cable has its eye on Hulu, may buy into the service
- Google wins award for Advertiser of the Year from the Clio Awards
- RumorTT: Google to release white Nexus 4 on June 10, will run Android 4.3
- Apple finally sees iOS devices approved for US military networks
- NVIDIA opens up Shield pre-orders to the public, $349 will secure yours today
- SlimPort Summit 2013 Coverage - What is SlimPort?
- Is Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer eyeballing Tumblr?
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- Audio Driver for GA-8I915PM
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) Cinema Review
- Linux Mint Nadia 64bit 4GB memory only showing 8GB installed
- H77 automatic restart after power outage
- ASRock driver installer crashes for H77 on Win 8 - 64-bit
- ASUS Unveils Full Range of Z87 Motherboards- With Photos on the new design
- Deepcool Presents MULTI CORE X8 Notebook Cooler
- SilverStone Raven RV04 Chassis Detailed
- ORIGIN PC Offers The Ultimate Mobile Performance Bundle
- NVIDIA Reports Financial Results for First Quarter Fiscal 2014
- The Sony Xperia SP - Available now
- BitFenix Reveals Prodigy Green and Blue
- ZOTAC Supercharges ZBOX with Intel Core i5 Desktop Processor
- Silicon Power Presents the New Generation of Xpower DDR3 Memory
- DisplayLink Launches New Mac OS X Driver for USB Docking
- AMD Announces Memory Series Designed With Gamers in Mind
- Mach Xtreme Introduces FX 256 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- MSI MS-98D1 EPIC IPC Motherboard Announced
- Cooler Master Announces N200, N400, and N600 Cases
- SEAGATE DELIVERS ON SOLID STATE STRATEGY: UNVEILS COMPLETE SSD PRODUCT LINE
- LG IPS COLORPRIME MONITOR NAMED BEST PHOTO MONITOR AT 2013 TIPA AWARDS
- DisplayLink to Demonstrate WiGig and USB Docking Expansion
- Corsair Components Turns to Francisco Partners for Strategic Investment
- PNY Launches New HP Portable Hard Drives
- McAfee to Acquire Stonesoft
- BIOSTAR to Showcase Exclusive Hi-Fi Puro Technology at Computex
- Advantech Launches ATX Intel Xeon E5 Industrial Serverboard
- ASRock Brings New Technology to Light! A-Style: Purity Sound
- Micron Unveils New PCIe I/O Accelerator
- Corsair Releases Drive Cloning Kit and SSD Software Utility
- Smart Storage Systems Intros First SAS SSD with 19 nm MLC Flash and 2 TB Capacity
- Cooler Master Launches N300 and N500 ATX Mid-Tower Cases
- FORMER OCZ AND CORSAIR EXECUTIVES TEAM UP AND LAUNCH AVID THINKER LLC
- Samsung Now Producing 4 Gb LPDDR3 Mobile DRAM, Using 20nm-class Process Technology
- Toshiba Launches Canvio Connect Portable Hard Drive
- EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ now also in Full Nickel & Full Copper
- COUGAR Value Line of PSUs Designed to Run Quiet
- LG BEGINS SALES OF WORLD'S FIRST CURVED OLED TV
- BIWIN - More Than Just Flash Products
- QNAP Releases Turbo NAS TS-x21 and TS-x20 Series for Home Users
- Monster Digital Debuts Overdrive 3.0 Solid State External Drives
- NuForce Releases the NE-650M In-Ear Headphones
- Western Digital Announces Q3 Revenue Of $3.8 Billion
- Corsair Obsidian 350D Premium Micro-ATX Chassis Launched
- Ashampoo Photo Commander 11: The photo suite that does it all