AMD Radeon graphics card owners will want to jump onto the new Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.3.2 beta drivers, with support for the soon-to-be released Mass Effect: Andromeda.
There's also a 12% performance improvement for Radeon RX 480 graphics card owners compared to previous driver releases. You can grab the new AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.3.2 beta drivers right here.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands may sometimes fail to launch in three or four way Multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands may experience flicker in Multi GPU system configurations when performing a task switch or changing graphics settings while the game is running.
- Battlefield 1 may fail to launch using Origin or Radeon Settings if it has an enabled profile in the Radeon Settings Game Manager. Users can disable the Battlefield 1 profile if they are experiencing issues with launching.
- Application profiles in Radeon Settings may fail to retain after system log off or reboot for some gaming applications.
- AMD FreeSync technology mode may not be compatible or function with Sniper Elite 4.
- Enabling supersampling in Sniper Elite 4 may cause image cropping.
- Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows user after toggling AMD CrossFire technology mode.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
- Shadow Warrior 2 may fail to enable Multi GPU on game launch due to a missing application profile in Radeon Settings.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive:
- The XBOX DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive may stop working after hot unplugging of a secondary display.
- Radeon ReLive will not allow recording settings to change with Instant Replay enabled. A workaround is to disable Instant Replay and change settings then enable Instant Replay.
- Vulkan applications may experience a game hang when using Radeon ReLive to record.
- Radeon ReLive will not notify an end-user of low disk space during recording.
- System information overlay is only generated on first run and will not be repopulated when system configuration is changed.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.