Antec are covering fresh ground with an announcement supporting the release of their first BTX form factor chassis, the "BK640B". The case supports MicroBTX form factor motherboards and features BTX Support Retention Module (SRM) - a metal plate that has been attached inside the case to support the Thermal Module and allow for better cooling and quieter operation.
Fremont, CA - March 28, 2006 - Antec, Inc., the pioneering and leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has launched its first MicroBTX case. BK640B ensures optimal performance and quiet computing for today's high-powered components such as motherboards, processors and video cards.
The BTX chassis was built from the ground up to take full advantage of BTX's advanced thermal designs. It features BTX Support Retention Module (SRM), a metal plate that has been attached inside the case to support the Thermal Module and allow for better cooling and quieter operation. The case also has two optional rear 92mm fans to help keep even the hottest high performance components cool.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now