Antec are covering fresh ground with an announcement supporting the release of their first BTX form factor chassis, the "BK640B". The case supports MicroBTX form factor motherboards and features BTX Support Retention Module (SRM) - a metal plate that has been attached inside the case to support the Thermal Module and allow for better cooling and quieter operation.
Fremont, CA - March 28, 2006 - Antec, Inc., the pioneering and leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has launched its first MicroBTX case. BK640B ensures optimal performance and quiet computing for today's high-powered components such as motherboards, processors and video cards.
The BTX chassis was built from the ground up to take full advantage of BTX's advanced thermal designs. It features BTX Support Retention Module (SRM), a metal plate that has been attached inside the case to support the Thermal Module and allow for better cooling and quieter operation. The case also has two optional rear 92mm fans to help keep even the hottest high performance components cool.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO's new update has some huge fixes and improvements
- DriveClub VR is reportedly launching alongside PlayStation VR headset
- Samsung Gear VR is used by over 1 million users per month
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Boot from PCIe SSD GA-X58A-UD3R?
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio