Making headlines once again, NVIDIA have released two new cost-effective graphics cards today in the 7600 GS and 7300 LE.
The press release resides over at NV's press room.
GAME DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE 2006-SAN JOSE, CA-MARCH 22, 2006-NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies, today expanded the Company's GeForce 7 Series product line for the mainstream market segment with two aggressively-priced graphics processing units (GPUs).
"NVIDIA GPUs have long been praised in the enthusiast community and by gamers for excellent 3D performance and exceptional HD video playback," said Ujesh Desai, general manager of desktop GPUs at NVIDIA. "The same characteristics that make so many gamers select NVIDIA GPUs will greatly benefit mainstream customers when Microsoft® Windows® Vista arrives -and these new GPUs deliver the same enthusiast-class features at very affordable prices."
Coverage on these cards can be also be found via the following links :-
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Quest Builders FREE demo now available for users
- Black Ops 3 mod tools enter open beta
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars
- Wasteland 3 announced, features co-op play
- Pay any price for this 12-course Microsoft Office bundle
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now