Making headlines once again, NVIDIA have released two new cost-effective graphics cards today in the 7600 GS and 7300 LE.
The press release resides over at NV's press room.
GAME DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE 2006-SAN JOSE, CA-MARCH 22, 2006-NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies, today expanded the Company's GeForce 7 Series product line for the mainstream market segment with two aggressively-priced graphics processing units (GPUs).
"NVIDIA GPUs have long been praised in the enthusiast community and by gamers for excellent 3D performance and exceptional HD video playback," said Ujesh Desai, general manager of desktop GPUs at NVIDIA. "The same characteristics that make so many gamers select NVIDIA GPUs will greatly benefit mainstream customers when Microsoft® Windows® Vista arrives -and these new GPUs deliver the same enthusiast-class features at very affordable prices."
Coverage on these cards can be also be found via the following links :-
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league