Making headlines once again, NVIDIA have released two new cost-effective graphics cards today in the 7600 GS and 7300 LE.
The press release resides over at NV's press room.
GAME DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE 2006-SAN JOSE, CA-MARCH 22, 2006-NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies, today expanded the Company's GeForce 7 Series product line for the mainstream market segment with two aggressively-priced graphics processing units (GPUs).
"NVIDIA GPUs have long been praised in the enthusiast community and by gamers for excellent 3D performance and exceptional HD video playback," said Ujesh Desai, general manager of desktop GPUs at NVIDIA. "The same characteristics that make so many gamers select NVIDIA GPUs will greatly benefit mainstream customers when Microsoft® Windows® Vista arrives -and these new GPUs deliver the same enthusiast-class features at very affordable prices."
Coverage on these cards can be also be found via the following links :-
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard