ECS are really havin' a blast at CeBIT this year, with another couple announcements to come to light in the past 24 hrs.
This one talks of five new "NAPA" platform notebooks which sport Intel's Core Duo processor. They each have a 15.4" WXGA screen and boast their own feature-list / characteristics.
Read all about them in the official announcement here folks.
This 1.33mb zip file contains pictures showing off various angles of the new notebooks as well.
Hannover, Germany, 14th March 2006 - Riding the crest of the new digital age, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) display five simply smart NAPA platform, Intel Centrino mobile technology-based notebooks at CeBIT 2006.
Featuring the Intel Core Duo chip, NAPA platform notebooks consume, on average, three watts of power compared to around four watts consumed by leading competitors. The platform boosts average performance 68 percent beyond that of Intel's current Sonoma platform, while reducing power consumption an average of 28 percent and extending battery life beyond the five-hour mark. It also improves wireless bandwidth and can help cut the size of a notebook by 30 percent versus today's machines.
Further Reading: Read and find more Laptops news at our Laptops news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
Laptops News Posts
- Google to expand Chromebook availability
- MSI launches 14-inch GT40 "Dragon Eyes" laptop
- TweakTown's Systems Editor goes hands-on with the new Alienware 18
- We Hands-on with the new Razer Blade gaming laptop
- AMD shows of the "world's fastest mobile GPU" in an MSI notebook
- AMD's APU in an sleek ASUS notebook at E3 2013
- Alienware revamps their gaming notebook lineup
- Apple announces a refreshed MacBook Air line at WWDC, now featuring Intel Haswell processors and "all day battery life"
- AVADirect launches Clevo P375SM 17.3" full HD i7 Haswell-based gaming notebook
- Intel and SoftKinetic tease built-in Kinect-like devices for notebooks
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Now you have the facts, which is your next-gen gaming console?View More Polls
- ET6 Haswell version and screen size
- The Next-Gen Console War is here, but should we only dream about Xbox One and PS4?
- Quick Sync and CPUs
- GA B75M-D3H doesn't start when custom "Secure Boot" settings are used
- a67 Extreme4 gen3 USB device driver issue
Laptops Press Releases
- ORIGIN PC Launches New EON 17-S and EON15-S High-Performance Laptops
- Razer Introduces the Blade Pro-Designed For Work and For Play
- ORIGIN PC Offers The Ultimate Mobile Performance Bundle
- Dell Announces Latitude 3330 Notebook for Schools
- ASUS Taichi 31 with Dual 13.3-inch Displays Now Available