FOXCONN have issued out a 3.3mb .doc formatted slideshow just a short time ago which covers many highlights from their booth at CeBIT this year. All of their latest and greatest products are shown off throughout the slideshow such as S-AM2 motherboards, some crazy looking new cases on the way, entertainment PCs, and more.
Further Reading: Read and find more Trade Shows news at our Trade Shows news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
Trade Shows News Posts
- TweakTown Web Poll Results - Most excited about from Computex 2013
- TweakTown Best of Computex 2013 Awards and Winners now complete!
- TweakTown's Computex Taipei 2013 Booth Babes video
- Corsair and Intel kick off Computex with the world's best overclockers
- What are Western Digital going to unveil at Computex 2013 tomorrow?
- Apple's keynote speech at WWDC is penciled in for June 10
- New head of Android says Google I/O will be about services this year, not devices or operating systems
- Google I/O 2013 schedule has been released
- Valve will not be exhibiting anything at E3 this year either
- Acer to have a global event on May 3, what should we expect?
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Now you have the facts, which is your next-gen gaming console?View More Polls
- Z87M Extreme4 - help please !
- Seagate NAS HDD (ST4000VN000) 4000GB HDD Review
- Crash Help: Z87 Extreme 6 - Driver Install
- red bias on RGB not displaying
- GA-M52L-S3P problems
Trade Shows Press Releases
- ASRock's Motherboards Win More Awards and Break More World Records at COMPUTEX 2013 with TweakTown
- ADATA Technology to Showcase Latest Industrial Memory and Storage Solutions at Embedded World 2013
- Super Talent Technology to Showcase Spectacular Product Lines at CES 2013
- Lian Li Announces CES 2013 Facebook Photo Contest
- ADATA To Reveal a Raft of New Products at CES