ECS are really struttin' their stuff at CeBIT this year, with three more announcements making their way to my inbox earlier today.
This first one makes mention of their new H70 tablet PC which carries features-a-plenty and sports a 7" WXGA LCD. The unit will be on offer with the choice of either an Intel Celeron M ULV 900MHZ or Pentium M ULV 1GHZ CPU for its processing power.
To read up on all of its capabilities, grab the official PR here folks.
Hannover, Germany, 13th March 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) usher in a new digital dawn of 'anywhere' computing productivity and entertainment solutions with the launch of its simply smart H70 tablet at CeBIT 2006.
Powered by a choice of either the premium performance Intel® Pentium® M ULV 1GHZ FSB 400MHZ with a 2MB L2 on-die cache or the value Intel® Celeron® M ULV 900MHZ, FSB 400MHZ processor with a 512 KB L2 on-die cache, the ECS H70 tablet is packed with simply smart features that enrich the mobile lifestyle.
Latest News Posts
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017