ECS are really struttin' their stuff at CeBIT this year, with three more announcements making their way to my inbox earlier today.
This first one makes mention of their new H70 tablet PC which carries features-a-plenty and sports a 7" WXGA LCD. The unit will be on offer with the choice of either an Intel Celeron M ULV 900MHZ or Pentium M ULV 1GHZ CPU for its processing power.
To read up on all of its capabilities, grab the official PR here folks.
Hannover, Germany, 13th March 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) usher in a new digital dawn of 'anywhere' computing productivity and entertainment solutions with the launch of its simply smart H70 tablet at CeBIT 2006.
Powered by a choice of either the premium performance Intel® Pentium® M ULV 1GHZ FSB 400MHZ with a 2MB L2 on-die cache or the value Intel® Celeron® M ULV 900MHZ, FSB 400MHZ processor with a 512 KB L2 on-die cache, the ECS H70 tablet is packed with simply smart features that enrich the mobile lifestyle.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MSI unveils GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Armor & Aero cards
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer spins wicked web
- 'Justice League', 'Aquaman' IMAX VR experiences on way
- Halo Wars Definitive Edition teased on PC with Steam
- MSI's mini-ITX Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC rocks GTX 1070
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design