ECS are really struttin' their stuff at CeBIT this year, with three more announcements making their way to my inbox earlier today.
This first one makes mention of their new H70 tablet PC which carries features-a-plenty and sports a 7" WXGA LCD. The unit will be on offer with the choice of either an Intel Celeron M ULV 900MHZ or Pentium M ULV 1GHZ CPU for its processing power.
To read up on all of its capabilities, grab the official PR here folks.
Hannover, Germany, 13th March 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) usher in a new digital dawn of 'anywhere' computing productivity and entertainment solutions with the launch of its simply smart H70 tablet at CeBIT 2006.
Powered by a choice of either the premium performance Intel® Pentium® M ULV 1GHZ FSB 400MHZ with a 2MB L2 on-die cache or the value Intel® Celeron® M ULV 900MHZ, FSB 400MHZ processor with a 512 KB L2 on-die cache, the ECS H70 tablet is packed with simply smart features that enrich the mobile lifestyle.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology