ECS are really struttin' their stuff at CeBIT this year, with three more announcements making their way to my inbox earlier today.
This first one makes mention of their new H70 tablet PC which carries features-a-plenty and sports a 7" WXGA LCD. The unit will be on offer with the choice of either an Intel Celeron M ULV 900MHZ or Pentium M ULV 1GHZ CPU for its processing power.
To read up on all of its capabilities, grab the official PR here folks.
Hannover, Germany, 13th March 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) usher in a new digital dawn of 'anywhere' computing productivity and entertainment solutions with the launch of its simply smart H70 tablet at CeBIT 2006.
Powered by a choice of either the premium performance Intel® Pentium® M ULV 1GHZ FSB 400MHZ with a 2MB L2 on-die cache or the value Intel® Celeron® M ULV 900MHZ, FSB 400MHZ processor with a 512 KB L2 on-die cache, the ECS H70 tablet is packed with simply smart features that enrich the mobile lifestyle.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- AMD gaining discrete GPU market share from NVIDIA
- This fan made 'Indiana Jones' animated short rocks
- Cyberpunk 2077 has 'huge living cities,' real-time AI
- Quantum Break on Steam missing SLI support, DirectX 12
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now