ECS are really struttin' their stuff at CeBIT this year, with three more announcements making their way to my inbox earlier today.
This first one makes mention of their new H70 tablet PC which carries features-a-plenty and sports a 7" WXGA LCD. The unit will be on offer with the choice of either an Intel Celeron M ULV 900MHZ or Pentium M ULV 1GHZ CPU for its processing power.
To read up on all of its capabilities, grab the official PR here folks.
Hannover, Germany, 13th March 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) usher in a new digital dawn of 'anywhere' computing productivity and entertainment solutions with the launch of its simply smart H70 tablet at CeBIT 2006.
Powered by a choice of either the premium performance Intel® Pentium® M ULV 1GHZ FSB 400MHZ with a 2MB L2 on-die cache or the value Intel® Celeron® M ULV 900MHZ, FSB 400MHZ processor with a 512 KB L2 on-die cache, the ECS H70 tablet is packed with simply smart features that enrich the mobile lifestyle.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook