A few announcements have come to light from ECS within the past 24 hrs, the first of which details their range of upcoming AM2 socket based motherboards which are currently on display from their booth at CeBIT.
Six motherboards are mentioned in this announcement, each varying with different chipsets and features. The pictures below were taken from their booth earlier today, these being of the KA3 MVP motherboard based on ATI's recently launched CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset.
Six outstanding products based on diverse chipsets including NVIDIA, ATI and VIA chipsets and supporting the new 940-pin Socket AM2 processors from AMD will be unveiled by ECS at the show. With Socket AM2, all six motherboards support current 64-bit architecture AMD Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64 and Sempron CPUs as well as advanced DDR2 memory and dual-channel technology to deliver high-speed transfers between the CPU and memory, enhancing overall system performance.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo expects Switch to sell 110 million units
- Bungie makes Destiny 2 official with an artwork tease
- HTC Vive partners with WB for Ready Player One
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse