A few announcements have come to light from ECS within the past 24 hrs, the first of which details their range of upcoming AM2 socket based motherboards which are currently on display from their booth at CeBIT.
Six motherboards are mentioned in this announcement, each varying with different chipsets and features. The pictures below were taken from their booth earlier today, these being of the KA3 MVP motherboard based on ATI's recently launched CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset.
Six outstanding products based on diverse chipsets including NVIDIA, ATI and VIA chipsets and supporting the new 940-pin Socket AM2 processors from AMD will be unveiled by ECS at the show. With Socket AM2, all six motherboards support current 64-bit architecture AMD Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64 and Sempron CPUs as well as advanced DDR2 memory and dual-channel technology to deliver high-speed transfers between the CPU and memory, enhancing overall system performance.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now