A few announcements have come to light from ECS within the past 24 hrs, the first of which details their range of upcoming AM2 socket based motherboards which are currently on display from their booth at CeBIT.
Six motherboards are mentioned in this announcement, each varying with different chipsets and features. The pictures below were taken from their booth earlier today, these being of the KA3 MVP motherboard based on ATI's recently launched CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset.
Six outstanding products based on diverse chipsets including NVIDIA, ATI and VIA chipsets and supporting the new 940-pin Socket AM2 processors from AMD will be unveiled by ECS at the show. With Socket AM2, all six motherboards support current 64-bit architecture AMD Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64 and Sempron CPUs as well as advanced DDR2 memory and dual-channel technology to deliver high-speed transfers between the CPU and memory, enhancing overall system performance.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio