A few announcements have come to light from ECS within the past 24 hrs, the first of which details their range of upcoming AM2 socket based motherboards which are currently on display from their booth at CeBIT.
Six motherboards are mentioned in this announcement, each varying with different chipsets and features. The pictures below were taken from their booth earlier today, these being of the KA3 MVP motherboard based on ATI's recently launched CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset.
Six outstanding products based on diverse chipsets including NVIDIA, ATI and VIA chipsets and supporting the new 940-pin Socket AM2 processors from AMD will be unveiled by ECS at the show. With Socket AM2, all six motherboards support current 64-bit architecture AMD Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64 and Sempron CPUs as well as advanced DDR2 memory and dual-channel technology to deliver high-speed transfers between the CPU and memory, enhancing overall system performance.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni