A few announcements have come to light from ECS within the past 24 hrs, the first of which details their range of upcoming AM2 socket based motherboards which are currently on display from their booth at CeBIT.
Six motherboards are mentioned in this announcement, each varying with different chipsets and features. The pictures below were taken from their booth earlier today, these being of the KA3 MVP motherboard based on ATI's recently launched CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset.
Six outstanding products based on diverse chipsets including NVIDIA, ATI and VIA chipsets and supporting the new 940-pin Socket AM2 processors from AMD will be unveiled by ECS at the show. With Socket AM2, all six motherboards support current 64-bit architecture AMD Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64 and Sempron CPUs as well as advanced DDR2 memory and dual-channel technology to deliver high-speed transfers between the CPU and memory, enhancing overall system performance.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect