Now it's CHAINTECH's turn. An earlier announcement from them covered the release of their 7600 GT variant, this one supports the release of their new 7900 GT / GTX based graphics cards dubbed the GAE79GT and GAE79GTX models.
Taipei, Taiwan (March 9, 2006) - Walton Chaintech Corporation, the World-leading Graphics Cards manufacturer today released the hottest and fastest Graphics Cards, GAE79GT and GAE79GTX based on the NVIDIA® G71 chip design and manufactured by 90-nm process which focus on the extreme performance market.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications