Now it's CHAINTECH's turn. An earlier announcement from them covered the release of their 7600 GT variant, this one supports the release of their new 7900 GT / GTX based graphics cards dubbed the GAE79GT and GAE79GTX models.
Taipei, Taiwan (March 9, 2006) - Walton Chaintech Corporation, the World-leading Graphics Cards manufacturer today released the hottest and fastest Graphics Cards, GAE79GT and GAE79GTX based on the NVIDIA® G71 chip design and manufactured by 90-nm process which focus on the extreme performance market.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio