Several announcements have also been made by "ASUS" within the last 24 hrs. The first of which outlines their extensive range of notebooks, from streamlined affordable business solutions to extreme high-end prestige offerings such as the new S6 series with an aluminum body and leather surface casing (as per the clickable thumbnail images below).
A broken down listing of all the current models on offer and other relative information can be sourced via the announcement here folks.
Year 2006 is an exciting year for ASUS Notebooks. The comprehensive partnership with Automobili Lamborghini merges advanced information technology and automobile heritage and gave birth to the stunning ASUS- Lamborghini VX1 Notebook that inherits all the striking traits of a true Lamborghini. With the upgrade of mobile computing solution, ASUS launched a complete notebook series based on the latest platform that enables superior mobility with video communication capability and wireless digital TV broadcast feature.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD