Several announcements have also been made by "ASUS" within the last 24 hrs. The first of which outlines their extensive range of notebooks, from streamlined affordable business solutions to extreme high-end prestige offerings such as the new S6 series with an aluminum body and leather surface casing (as per the clickable thumbnail images below).
A broken down listing of all the current models on offer and other relative information can be sourced via the announcement here folks.
Year 2006 is an exciting year for ASUS Notebooks. The comprehensive partnership with Automobili Lamborghini merges advanced information technology and automobile heritage and gave birth to the stunning ASUS- Lamborghini VX1 Notebook that inherits all the striking traits of a true Lamborghini. With the upgrade of mobile computing solution, ASUS launched a complete notebook series based on the latest platform that enables superior mobility with video communication capability and wireless digital TV broadcast feature.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types