ATI Partner "SAPPHIRE" have just released their new kickarse "Blizzard RADEON X1900XTX" graphics card, sold with a silent yet extreme liquid cooling solution dubbed the "BLIZZARD" cooler (and designed with the help of Thermaltake).
Given how well cooled the card will be with this bigarse aftermarket monster cooler attached to it, SAPPHIRE assure us that the flagship ATI card will overclock *well* above stock speeds with the use of SAPPHIRE's exclusive TRIXX overclocking software, of course bundled with the card.
For the full scoop, grab SAPPHIRE's official PR here folks.
Now adding silent cooling to the highest levels of graphics performance ever achieved in the PC industry, Sapphire Technology has just introduced a new Blizzard liquid cooled model in its Radeon X1900 series.
Taking up a single PCI slot in addition to the PCI-Express slot occupied by the graphics card, the new Blizzard cooler is a sealed and silent liquid cooling solution. Maximum efficiency is achieved by the use of a Pure Copper Water Block on the GPU for superior heat conductivity together with a Pure Copper Radiator in the Blizzard cooler for great heat dissipation. Coolant is circulated with a Silent yet powerful 12V mini pump with superb reliability. Air is extracted from the case by an integral transparent blue LED fan, passed through the radiator and vented out of the case at the rear mounting bracket. Two speeds of operation give a choice of lower noise or higher efficiency. (18dBA at 2000RPM, 26dBA at 2500RPM).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league