ATI Partner "SAPPHIRE" have just released their new kickarse "Blizzard RADEON X1900XTX" graphics card, sold with a silent yet extreme liquid cooling solution dubbed the "BLIZZARD" cooler (and designed with the help of Thermaltake).
Given how well cooled the card will be with this bigarse aftermarket monster cooler attached to it, SAPPHIRE assure us that the flagship ATI card will overclock *well* above stock speeds with the use of SAPPHIRE's exclusive TRIXX overclocking software, of course bundled with the card.
For the full scoop, grab SAPPHIRE's official PR here folks.
Now adding silent cooling to the highest levels of graphics performance ever achieved in the PC industry, Sapphire Technology has just introduced a new Blizzard liquid cooled model in its Radeon X1900 series.
Taking up a single PCI slot in addition to the PCI-Express slot occupied by the graphics card, the new Blizzard cooler is a sealed and silent liquid cooling solution. Maximum efficiency is achieved by the use of a Pure Copper Water Block on the GPU for superior heat conductivity together with a Pure Copper Radiator in the Blizzard cooler for great heat dissipation. Coolant is circulated with a Silent yet powerful 12V mini pump with superb reliability. Air is extracted from the case by an integral transparent blue LED fan, passed through the radiator and vented out of the case at the rear mounting bracket. Two speeds of operation give a choice of lower noise or higher efficiency. (18dBA at 2000RPM, 26dBA at 2500RPM).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology