ATI Partner "SAPPHIRE" have just released their new kickarse "Blizzard RADEON X1900XTX" graphics card, sold with a silent yet extreme liquid cooling solution dubbed the "BLIZZARD" cooler (and designed with the help of Thermaltake).
Given how well cooled the card will be with this bigarse aftermarket monster cooler attached to it, SAPPHIRE assure us that the flagship ATI card will overclock *well* above stock speeds with the use of SAPPHIRE's exclusive TRIXX overclocking software, of course bundled with the card.
For the full scoop, grab SAPPHIRE's official PR here folks.
Now adding silent cooling to the highest levels of graphics performance ever achieved in the PC industry, Sapphire Technology has just introduced a new Blizzard liquid cooled model in its Radeon X1900 series.
Taking up a single PCI slot in addition to the PCI-Express slot occupied by the graphics card, the new Blizzard cooler is a sealed and silent liquid cooling solution. Maximum efficiency is achieved by the use of a Pure Copper Water Block on the GPU for superior heat conductivity together with a Pure Copper Radiator in the Blizzard cooler for great heat dissipation. Coolant is circulated with a Silent yet powerful 12V mini pump with superb reliability. Air is extracted from the case by an integral transparent blue LED fan, passed through the radiator and vented out of the case at the rear mounting bracket. Two speeds of operation give a choice of lower noise or higher efficiency. (18dBA at 2000RPM, 26dBA at 2500RPM).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design