Due to time constraints for me on a day when press releases are plentiful, i've decided the best way to go about it would be to provide you all with a roundup of press releases via direct links. Normally I wouldn't cut corners like this but other commitments for the day leave me little choice in the way of catching up on things. My apologies for the unusually bland format.
Now to all the announcements :-
- ATI Announces *Mobility X1800XT @ ATI
- Eurocom Announces M570U Divine Notebook with ATI Mobility Radeon X1800 XT Graphics @ DailyTech
- NVIDIA to Demonstrate Next-Generation nForce 500 Family of Core-Logic Solutions at CeBIT @ NVIDIA
- ATI Technologies confirmed to acquire XGI sweetness @ Hexus & XBit Labs
- OCZ Technology Intros The World's First Reduced Latency 1GHz Memory @ OCZTechnology
- Elpida Memory's New 1 Gigabit DDR2 SDRAMs @ PCStats
- HFX Mini heatsink case for Pentium M Dual Core @ PCStats
- SiS661 Series chipset adopted by Gigabyte @ PCStats
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.