While most of the big name games are already out this year, a few surprises are left in 2016's lineup. Today, we saw the launch of the first VR Zombie Shooter Arizona Sunshine and a new tactical stealth game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. Both are heavily discounted on today's launch at GMG with price breaks up to 32% off. Both titles are high up in Steam Store's top seller list and relatively well received.
Early December releases like Friday's upcoming Warhammer Space Hulk: Deathwing are dropping as much as $13. That's about as good as you can expect for pre-orders and recent releases. In other noteworthy PC game deals for the week, we're spotting Lara Croft Go, a new Euro Truck Simulator 2 title, and, of course, Ubisoft's latest Steep and Watch Dogs 2.
Early December Releases:
- Space Hulk - Deathwing (Steam) - $27.29 (list $40)
- Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (Steam) - $28.79 (list $40)
- Arizona Sunshine (Steam) - $27.29 (list $40)
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 Vive la France ! (Steam) - $15.29 (list $19)
- Lara Croft GO (Steam) - $6.79 (list $10)
- Steep (Uplay) - $49.29 (list $60)
Late November Releases:
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege: Year 2 Pass (Uplay) - $23.99 (list $30)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition (Uplay) - $79.99 (list $100)
- Watch_Dogs 2 Gold Edition (Uplay) - $79.99 (list $100)
- Watch_Dogs 2 Deluxe Edition (Uplay) - $55.99 (list $70)
- Watch_Dogs 2 (Uplay) - $47.99 (list $60)
All the deals listed above are from GMG, who is an authorized PC gaming retailer. These are then all the best prices you can find without taking a trip to the shady grey market.
As mentioned earlier, several November 29 releases are also going on sale at GMG. Ubisoft's Watch Dogs 2 is 20% off as is Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Pass. The complete version of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege was also released early last now that Year 2 pass has arrived. If you're itching for new operators, this is the pack to get. Some deals above will require login to see the discount - once you add to cart, the price will reflect accordingly.