GIGABYTE have some very swish new "Digital Home" products on the horizon which they plan to debut at CeBIT 2006. A press release from them provides details into their upcoming "H Series Products" which will utilize Intel's "Viiv" digital home platform technology in conjunction with MS's Windows XP Media Center Edition.
For the full scoop, grab GIGABYTE's official PR here.
With the approaching trend of "Digital Home" as well the popularizations of wireless application, the feature of PC for mere calculation can no longer accommodate to the demands of people in their life, hoping to get access to entertainment information whenever and wherever possible. As of lately, most products in pursuance to family multimedia entertainment have gradually been received with increasing attention and favor by the massive consumers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni