GIGABYTE have some very swish new "Digital Home" products on the horizon which they plan to debut at CeBIT 2006. A press release from them provides details into their upcoming "H Series Products" which will utilize Intel's "Viiv" digital home platform technology in conjunction with MS's Windows XP Media Center Edition.
For the full scoop, grab GIGABYTE's official PR here.
With the approaching trend of "Digital Home" as well the popularizations of wireless application, the feature of PC for mere calculation can no longer accommodate to the demands of people in their life, hoping to get access to entertainment information whenever and wherever possible. As of lately, most products in pursuance to family multimedia entertainment have gradually been received with increasing attention and favor by the massive consumers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset