GIGABYTE have some very swish new "Digital Home" products on the horizon which they plan to debut at CeBIT 2006. A press release from them provides details into their upcoming "H Series Products" which will utilize Intel's "Viiv" digital home platform technology in conjunction with MS's Windows XP Media Center Edition.
For the full scoop, grab GIGABYTE's official PR here.
With the approaching trend of "Digital Home" as well the popularizations of wireless application, the feature of PC for mere calculation can no longer accommodate to the demands of people in their life, hoping to get access to entertainment information whenever and wherever possible. As of lately, most products in pursuance to family multimedia entertainment have gradually been received with increasing attention and favor by the massive consumers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Musk shows capabilities of the new self-driving hardware
- Landing on Mars didn't go as planned
- Xiaomi sells a million phones in India in 18 days
- Razer Blade Pro laptop rocks GTX 1080, 4K G-Sync display
- Nintendo Switch may sport dedicated game video recording
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- How do i contact the moderators?
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package