GIGABYTE have some very swish new "Digital Home" products on the horizon which they plan to debut at CeBIT 2006. A press release from them provides details into their upcoming "H Series Products" which will utilize Intel's "Viiv" digital home platform technology in conjunction with MS's Windows XP Media Center Edition.
For the full scoop, grab GIGABYTE's official PR here.
With the approaching trend of "Digital Home" as well the popularizations of wireless application, the feature of PC for mere calculation can no longer accommodate to the demands of people in their life, hoping to get access to entertainment information whenever and wherever possible. As of lately, most products in pursuance to family multimedia entertainment have gradually been received with increasing attention and favor by the massive consumers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now