Following the launch of ATI's new AMD based motherboard chipset yesterday (CrossFire Xpress 3200), Sapphire have issued out an announcement detailing the release of two new motherboards which are based upon the RD580 codenamed chipset.
Their new "PURE CrossFire PC-A9RD580" offering is focused more towards enthusiasts and overclockers, whilst the "PURE CrossFire Advantage PC-A9RD580ADV" board is designed as more of a cost effective mainstream solution.
Grab Sapphire's official PR for the full scoop folks.
Building on the success of its new generation motherboards, Sapphire Technology has just announced two new models in its Pure CrossFire series which are the first products to offer true 16x performance on both PCI-Express slots in a dual GPU system together with a host of advanced features delivering top performance and quality to enthusiasts and value to system builders.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Clinton's deleted emails won't go public before election
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now