Following the launch of ATI's new AMD based motherboard chipset yesterday (CrossFire Xpress 3200), Sapphire have issued out an announcement detailing the release of two new motherboards which are based upon the RD580 codenamed chipset.
Their new "PURE CrossFire PC-A9RD580" offering is focused more towards enthusiasts and overclockers, whilst the "PURE CrossFire Advantage PC-A9RD580ADV" board is designed as more of a cost effective mainstream solution.
Grab Sapphire's official PR for the full scoop folks.
Building on the success of its new generation motherboards, Sapphire Technology has just announced two new models in its Pure CrossFire series which are the first products to offer true 16x performance on both PCI-Express slots in a dual GPU system together with a host of advanced features delivering top performance and quality to enthusiasts and value to system builders.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio