This week in hardware, deals are filled with top of the line early-2016 components at cheaper pricing. Both the Intel Core i5-6600K and the Core i7-6700K are hitting new lows while coupon discounts on the June released NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 are getting prices under $350 for the first time.
Monoprice is where to find cheap processors for the week. With Kaby Lake 7th gen set to debut later this year, the current 6th gen Skylake models are dropping in pricing. The usually-never under $300 Core i7-6700K is entering new low territory with a drop to only $288.99. Likewise, and arguably a hotter deal is the Core i5-6600k priced at only $212.49. Straight up instant savings, no coupon or other hassles to get both of these deals.
Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake 4.00GHz Processor - $288.99 (list $340)
- Intel Core i5-6600K Skylake 3.5Ghz Processor - $212.49 (list $250)
If you are into coupon code discounts though, Jet is the place to be. For the first time ever, the GTX 1070 is falling under $350 there when you enter in coupon code SHOP10 for this Zotac GTX 1070. Similarly, the GIGABYTE GTX 1070 is down to $357.06 - both stellar deals considering virtually all retailers are over $400 for the GTX 1070.
- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 GV-N1070WF2OC-8GD 8GB Video Card - $357.06 - Use Code SHOP10
- Zotac ZT-P10700G-10M GeForce GTX 1070 Mini 8GB GDDR5 VR Ready - $348.26 - Use Code: SHOP10
- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce OC 6GB Video Card - $229 after rebate
- ASUS GeForce GTX 950 GDDR5 Graphics Card + Dead by Daylight or Hard Reset Redux - $89.99 after rebate
- 25" Dell UltraSharp U2515H 1440p IPS Monitor + $100 eGift Card - $349.99 (list $500)
- 23.6" LG 24M47H-P Monitor (Refurbished) - $89.99 (list $130)
- 21.5" Lenovo LI2264d IPS Monitor - $84.99 (list $150)
- 24" InnoView i24Lmh1 Monitor - $84.88 (list $110)