Following the release of NVIDIA's new GeForce 372.90 drivers tuned for Forza Horizon 3, AMD has released their new Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.9.2 drivers that also have support for Forza Horizon 3.
There are a bunch of fixed issues as well, as well as known issues that AMD are aware of. The new RSCE 16.9.2 drivers fix a "small amount of corruption" in the lower right hand corner of the display on Radeon HD 7000 series cards in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and some stuttering issues with CrossFire mode in DX11 in Mankind Divided.
Here's the full list of fixed issues on RSCE 16.9.2, which you can grab here:
- Intermittent mouse cursor corruption may be experienced on some Radeon RX 400 Series graphics products.
- Flickering display may be experienced on portrait Eyefinity display configurations when launching or exiting DirectX®12 applications.
- Ashes of the Singularity™ may experience an application crash when Multi-GPU is enabled in DirectX®12.
- Upgrading from a previous Radeon Software Crimson Edition version may cause user settings in Radeon Settings to reset to defaults.
- Intermittent crash may be experienced in Mozilla Firefox while doing video playback on some Radeon RX 400 Series graphics products.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes experience an "application has stopped" error after modifying game profiles on Windows 10 Anniversary Addition.
- A small amount of corruption may be experienced in the lower right hand corner of the display on some Radeon HD 7000 series products when playing Deus Ex™: Mankind Divided.
- Small amounts of stutter may be experienced when playing or watching cinematic videos in Deus Ex™: Mankind Divided when using AMD CrossFire mode and DirectX®11.
- HDMI® Audio may be lost after resuming from standby on Windows 10 Anniversary Edition.
- Flickering may be experienced in Rocket League on Radeon RX 400 Series graphics products when running in AMD CrossFire mode.