Racing fans will be excited with the news that Forza Motorsport 6: Apex is out of beta, and now available on the Windows 10 Store, with some new abilities to boot.
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex now supports a bunch of racing wheels from Logitech and Thrustmaster, as well as H-pattern shifters including support for some of Logitech's racing wheels, except for the G29 which will have support soon. What about H-pattern shifters for other wheels? The team says that other shifters will be supported in a future patch. As for the supported wheels:
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G29 Racing Wheel
- Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster T300RS
- Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
- Thrustmaster T150
- Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel
Microsoft has said that it will eventually have support for different brands of wheels, with support for some of Fanatec's wheels arriving next month in a Windows 10 and Apex patch.