In current attendance at this year's CES event in Las Vegas, GECUBE have issued out an announcement detailing 4 innovative products of which are being showcased for the first time. They show off their new PMP (Portable Media Player) device with a 3.6" LCD, the DVRBox which is able to convert DV, DVD, & TV to MPEG-4 video format instantly, the "Digital Photo Frame" which boasts a 7" widescreen and is capable of playing back DivX content etc. - and finally they also demo two high-end ATI based graphics cards in the X1K series.
Grab the official PR for more specific details on each.
Date: January 5-8, 2006
Location: Las Vegas Hilton Convention Center, Ballroom both #56002
Taipei, Taiwan, January 05, 2006--GECUBE the major supplier of the world's leading graphics card brand, announced four exciting exhibitions to be showcased at this year's CES in Las Vegas from January 5-8.
"We hope to see our most valued customers at CES 2006," said Larry Yeo, General Manager of Info-Tek's Multimedia Business Unit. "The consumer's demand is the most important consideration for our company in continually innovating and improving our multimedia solutions. GECUBE always looks to the future too, developing products in anticipating our users future demands. 2006 will be an exciting year for a slew of great new innovative GECUBE products."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives