In current attendance at this year's CES event in Las Vegas, GECUBE have issued out an announcement detailing 4 innovative products of which are being showcased for the first time. They show off their new PMP (Portable Media Player) device with a 3.6" LCD, the DVRBox which is able to convert DV, DVD, & TV to MPEG-4 video format instantly, the "Digital Photo Frame" which boasts a 7" widescreen and is capable of playing back DivX content etc. - and finally they also demo two high-end ATI based graphics cards in the X1K series.
Grab the official PR for more specific details on each.
Date: January 5-8, 2006
Location: Las Vegas Hilton Convention Center, Ballroom both #56002
Taipei, Taiwan, January 05, 2006--GECUBE the major supplier of the world's leading graphics card brand, announced four exciting exhibitions to be showcased at this year's CES in Las Vegas from January 5-8.
"We hope to see our most valued customers at CES 2006," said Larry Yeo, General Manager of Info-Tek's Multimedia Business Unit. "The consumer's demand is the most important consideration for our company in continually innovating and improving our multimedia solutions. GECUBE always looks to the future too, developing products in anticipating our users future demands. 2006 will be an exciting year for a slew of great new innovative GECUBE products."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity