In current attendance at this year's CES event in Las Vegas, GECUBE have issued out an announcement detailing 4 innovative products of which are being showcased for the first time. They show off their new PMP (Portable Media Player) device with a 3.6" LCD, the DVRBox which is able to convert DV, DVD, & TV to MPEG-4 video format instantly, the "Digital Photo Frame" which boasts a 7" widescreen and is capable of playing back DivX content etc. - and finally they also demo two high-end ATI based graphics cards in the X1K series.
Grab the official PR for more specific details on each.
Date: January 5-8, 2006
Location: Las Vegas Hilton Convention Center, Ballroom both #56002
Taipei, Taiwan, January 05, 2006--GECUBE the major supplier of the world's leading graphics card brand, announced four exciting exhibitions to be showcased at this year's CES in Las Vegas from January 5-8.
"We hope to see our most valued customers at CES 2006," said Larry Yeo, General Manager of Info-Tek's Multimedia Business Unit. "The consumer's demand is the most important consideration for our company in continually innovating and improving our multimedia solutions. GECUBE always looks to the future too, developing products in anticipating our users future demands. 2006 will be an exciting year for a slew of great new innovative GECUBE products."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni