There's a couple of new additions to Arctic Cooling's CPU and GPU coolers as of this week, maintaining a perfect balance between performance and silence.
They unveil both the new Alpine oversized heatsink/fan which comes in two flavours to suit your Pentium or Athlon based PC, and also the latest in GPU cooling technology with the silent heatpipe equipped "Accelero" solution which is also offered in two different models (X1 for ATI, and X2 for NVIDIA based cards).
Both the Alpine and Accelero come with a 6 year warranty, and will start to flood the market by the end of Feb.
Pfäffikon / Switzerland, 03.01.2006: Swiss cooler manufacturer ARCTIC COOLING launches new series of value CPU coolers with high thermal efficiency. In comparison to the boxed cooler, both Alpine models 7 and 64 are immensely quieter.
Pfäffikon/ Switzerland, 03.01.2006: Swiss cooler manufacturer ARCTIC COOLING launches new series of Graphic card coolers named Accelero (X1 for ATI X1800/ X1900 Series and X2 for NVDIA 6800/ 7800 Series).
Further Reading: Read and find more CPU, APU & Chipsets news at our CPU, APU & Chipsets news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
CPU, APU & Chipsets News Posts
- Intel 7 Series Chipsets coming Q2, 2012
- AMD's Initial Bulldozer FX series lineup detailed
- Leaked AMD roadmap shows off next-gen Fusion tablet-based chips
- Sandy Bridge-E platform pushed back yet again
- AMD A8-3850 APU, A55/A75 Chipset launched, reviews ahoy!
- AMD Fusion A-series, 10.5-hour battery life, DirectX 11-powered, USB3.0 support
- RumorTT: Intel's next-gen LGA2011 socket might be backward-compatible with LGA1366 CPUs
- AMD Bulldoze some web space to make room for Bulldozer
- AMD debuts FX brand once more, E3 gets first taste
- Futuremark and Palit announce Sandy Bridge-based overclocking competition
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- Prescott CPU emits a high pictched whine/chirp under load
- Audio Driver for GA-8I915PM
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) Cinema Review
- Linux Mint Nadia 64bit 4GB memory only showing 8GB installed
- H77 automatic restart after power outage
CPU, APU & Chipsets Press Releases
- VIA Launches VIA EPIA-M900, World's First Mini-ITX Board with VIA Nano X2 E-Series Dual Core CPU
- AMD Details Future Technical Roadmap for its Award Winning Fusion Architecture at Industry Developer Summit
- Hardware and Software Leaders Fulfill Promise of Brilliant Experiences and New PC Capabilities with AMD A-Series APU Technology
- IBM Microprocessors to Power the New Wii U System from Nintendo
- AMD OpteronÂ™ 6000 Series Platform Increases Reach, Demonstrates Virtualization Prowess, Drives Towards Core-Rich "Interlagos"