GIGABYTE have just issued out two press releases detailing their newly released Poseidon and Triton mid-sized desktop tower cases. For specific details on each, grab the seperate Poseidon and Triton announcements in doc format.
Taipei, Taiwan Jan 3rd, 2006-Poseidon is the god of the sea, who has the power to calm the seas. GIGABYTE Poseidon Chassis series, named after the god of the sea represents the superior Aluminum covers. By the design of 12 cm front and back silent fan, it provides optimal system thermal solution. The most special here is users can easily install and maintain the system by its internal compact wiring and tool less design. Another characteristic needed to be highlight here is the patent front side light beam projector and changeable side panel, which help users to create their own style.
Taipei, Taiwan Jan 3rd, 2006 -Technology has always given us a mechanical impression in the past that could not be combined with our daily lives. In order to let technology integrate with our life, GIGABYTE presents a whole new chassis- Triton middle tower chassis, a minimalism style art work. GIGABYTE Triton Chassis series adopts superior aluminum design, 12cm front and back silent fan, adjustable ventilation hood, providing optimal system thermal solution. Users can easily install and maintain the computer system by its internal compact wiring and tool less design, and further enjoy their won unique style.
Further Reading: Read and find more Cases, Cooling & PSU news at our Cases, Cooling & PSU news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
Cases, Cooling & PSU News Posts
- Fractal Design releases PSU list approved for Intel Haswell processors
- Fractal Design unveils Node 304 chassis, now in 100% more white
- Ask the Experts: What PSU should I buy for my Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire system?
- Corsair talks Haswell power supply compatibility
- Ask the Experts: What is the minimum PSU required for GeForce GTX 670's in SLI?
- BitFenix releases two new Prodigy chassis, now in 100% more green and blue
- Shhh... NZXT launches its next-generation silent PC chassis, the H630
- Enermax announces their power supplies are ready for Intel's upcoming Haswell-based CPU's
- Noctua unveils PWM version of its NF-A14 140mm cooling fan
- NZXT teases what could be a new uber quiet PC chassis, "SHHH..."
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- balky eSATA on ASMedia sata bus, also random mobo speaker beeps
- Xbox One - Just what is Microsoft thinking?!
- Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H audio output redirected to mic on front panel
- conroe crossfire esata2
Cases, Cooling & PSU Press Releases
- Deepcool Presents MULTI CORE X8 Notebook Cooler
- SilverStone Raven RV04 Chassis Detailed
- BitFenix Reveals Prodigy Green and Blue
- Cooler Master Announces N200, N400, and N600 Cases
- Cooler Master Launches N300 and N500 ATX Mid-Tower Cases