Two new cards have just surfaced from Sapphire, both based on ATI's X800GTO GPU. The Sapphire RADEON X800GTO ULTIMATE 256MB is a silently cooled solution (relying on heatpipe technology) whilst the Sapphire RADEON X800GTO2 uses an active cooling solution.
More details in the official press release here.
Responding to customer demand, Sapphire Technology Limited, the industry-leading supplier of graphics accelerators, has just announced extended availability of its industry acclaimed Radeon X800GTO series including the much sought after enthusiasts' special edition RADEON X800GTO2.
Sapphire's RADEON X800GTO series delivers high levels of performance to PCI Express graphics users at very affordable price points. Based on the highly successful X800 architectures, the new models all feature a 256-bit memory interface and offer a choice of memory size, GPU cooler and clock speed options.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup