Two new cards have just surfaced from Sapphire, both based on ATI's X800GTO GPU. The Sapphire RADEON X800GTO ULTIMATE 256MB is a silently cooled solution (relying on heatpipe technology) whilst the Sapphire RADEON X800GTO2 uses an active cooling solution.
More details in the official press release here.
Responding to customer demand, Sapphire Technology Limited, the industry-leading supplier of graphics accelerators, has just announced extended availability of its industry acclaimed Radeon X800GTO series including the much sought after enthusiasts' special edition RADEON X800GTO2.
Sapphire's RADEON X800GTO series delivers high levels of performance to PCI Express graphics users at very affordable price points. Based on the highly successful X800 architectures, the new models all feature a 256-bit memory interface and offer a choice of memory size, GPU cooler and clock speed options.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'xXx 4' is a go, with Vin Diesel to return
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller