Two new cards have just surfaced from Sapphire, both based on ATI's X800GTO GPU. The Sapphire RADEON X800GTO ULTIMATE 256MB is a silently cooled solution (relying on heatpipe technology) whilst the Sapphire RADEON X800GTO2 uses an active cooling solution.
More details in the official press release here.
Responding to customer demand, Sapphire Technology Limited, the industry-leading supplier of graphics accelerators, has just announced extended availability of its industry acclaimed Radeon X800GTO series including the much sought after enthusiasts' special edition RADEON X800GTO2.
Sapphire's RADEON X800GTO series delivers high levels of performance to PCI Express graphics users at very affordable price points. Based on the highly successful X800 architectures, the new models all feature a 256-bit memory interface and offer a choice of memory size, GPU cooler and clock speed options.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- AMD gaining discrete GPU market share from NVIDIA
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now