ATI Graphics card partner "Sapphire" have just released a couple of CrossFire ready X1600 series graphics cards. The X1600Pro variant (left pic) is offered with a choice of memory configurations and is clocked slightly lower than its bigger brother, the X1600XT (right pic).
For further details, grab the official press release here folks.
Leading graphics supplier Sapphire Technology is now shipping its latest series of graphics accelerators based on an exciting new architecture delivering the most sophisticated yet affordable graphics processing solutions in the midrange market.
Based on a completely new architecture, the new X1600 series has been designed to deliver high efficiency, high performance in Shader Model 3.0 and enhanced image quality. The architecture also supports AvivoTM delivering vibrant high fidelity images and video playback to the latest High Definition (HD) video standards. This series is fully compatible with and ready for use in pairs in Crossfire dual graphics systems.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now