ATI Graphics card partner "Sapphire" have just released a couple of CrossFire ready X1600 series graphics cards. The X1600Pro variant (left pic) is offered with a choice of memory configurations and is clocked slightly lower than its bigger brother, the X1600XT (right pic).
For further details, grab the official press release here folks.
Leading graphics supplier Sapphire Technology is now shipping its latest series of graphics accelerators based on an exciting new architecture delivering the most sophisticated yet affordable graphics processing solutions in the midrange market.
Based on a completely new architecture, the new X1600 series has been designed to deliver high efficiency, high performance in Shader Model 3.0 and enhanced image quality. The architecture also supports AvivoTM delivering vibrant high fidelity images and video playback to the latest High Definition (HD) video standards. This series is fully compatible with and ready for use in pairs in Crossfire dual graphics systems.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX prototype was a tablet and docking station
- CD Projekt RED now worth over $1 billion
- Choose a side in our 'Captain America' Blu-ray giveaway
- UK retailer offers HTC Vive headset on monthly payments
- PS4 Slim supports 5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop