Motherboard chipset maker ULi have just unleashed their new M1697 PCI Express single chip solution for implementation by supporting motherboard manufacturers and system integrators. The powerful little single chip solution is designed for S754, 939, 940, and upcoming M2 AMD platorms, and offers many current cream of the crop technologies in a singular chip format which in turn also helps drive costs down for manufacturers.
For all the details on this new whizz bang cost effective chipset solution, grab ULi's official PR here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan--(BUSINESS WIRE)-December 8, 2005-- ULi Electronics Inc. (ULi) unveils High Definition PCI Express Single Chip - M1697. M1697 is ULi's latest single-chip solution to empower high-performance PCI Express AMD64-based PC systems for sockets 754, 939, 940 and M2 processors.
Focusing to provide motherboard manufacturers and system integrators with greater design-flexibility and economical manufacturing cost, the M1697's innovative single chip architecture offers the lowest latency to achieve maximum system performance while providing manufacturers with the most innovative technology and features, including advanced storage capabilities for multiple disk RAID environments and next-generation SATA II 3Gbps supporting Native Command Queuing (NCQ) capability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- Alphacool unveil AMD Radeon RX Vega cooling solutions
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes