Motherboard chipset maker ULi have just unleashed their new M1697 PCI Express single chip solution for implementation by supporting motherboard manufacturers and system integrators. The powerful little single chip solution is designed for S754, 939, 940, and upcoming M2 AMD platorms, and offers many current cream of the crop technologies in a singular chip format which in turn also helps drive costs down for manufacturers.
For all the details on this new whizz bang cost effective chipset solution, grab ULi's official PR here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan--(BUSINESS WIRE)-December 8, 2005-- ULi Electronics Inc. (ULi) unveils High Definition PCI Express Single Chip - M1697. M1697 is ULi's latest single-chip solution to empower high-performance PCI Express AMD64-based PC systems for sockets 754, 939, 940 and M2 processors.
Focusing to provide motherboard manufacturers and system integrators with greater design-flexibility and economical manufacturing cost, the M1697's innovative single chip architecture offers the lowest latency to achieve maximum system performance while providing manufacturers with the most innovative technology and features, including advanced storage capabilities for multiple disk RAID environments and next-generation SATA II 3Gbps supporting Native Command Queuing (NCQ) capability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Call of Duty: WWII screenshots are sparse
- Alien: Isolation 2 isn't happening after all
- Call of Duty WWII features Nazi Zombies story co-op mode
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design