Motherboard chipset maker ULi have just unleashed their new M1697 PCI Express single chip solution for implementation by supporting motherboard manufacturers and system integrators. The powerful little single chip solution is designed for S754, 939, 940, and upcoming M2 AMD platorms, and offers many current cream of the crop technologies in a singular chip format which in turn also helps drive costs down for manufacturers.
For all the details on this new whizz bang cost effective chipset solution, grab ULi's official PR here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan--(BUSINESS WIRE)-December 8, 2005-- ULi Electronics Inc. (ULi) unveils High Definition PCI Express Single Chip - M1697. M1697 is ULi's latest single-chip solution to empower high-performance PCI Express AMD64-based PC systems for sockets 754, 939, 940 and M2 processors.
Focusing to provide motherboard manufacturers and system integrators with greater design-flexibility and economical manufacturing cost, the M1697's innovative single chip architecture offers the lowest latency to achieve maximum system performance while providing manufacturers with the most innovative technology and features, including advanced storage capabilities for multiple disk RAID environments and next-generation SATA II 3Gbps supporting Native Command Queuing (NCQ) capability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- 'Streets of Rage', 'Altered Beast' films on the way
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand