Motherboard chipset maker ULi have just unleashed their new M1697 PCI Express single chip solution for implementation by supporting motherboard manufacturers and system integrators. The powerful little single chip solution is designed for S754, 939, 940, and upcoming M2 AMD platorms, and offers many current cream of the crop technologies in a singular chip format which in turn also helps drive costs down for manufacturers.
For all the details on this new whizz bang cost effective chipset solution, grab ULi's official PR here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan--(BUSINESS WIRE)-December 8, 2005-- ULi Electronics Inc. (ULi) unveils High Definition PCI Express Single Chip - M1697. M1697 is ULi's latest single-chip solution to empower high-performance PCI Express AMD64-based PC systems for sockets 754, 939, 940 and M2 processors.
Focusing to provide motherboard manufacturers and system integrators with greater design-flexibility and economical manufacturing cost, the M1697's innovative single chip architecture offers the lowest latency to achieve maximum system performance while providing manufacturers with the most innovative technology and features, including advanced storage capabilities for multiple disk RAID environments and next-generation SATA II 3Gbps supporting Native Command Queuing (NCQ) capability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup