Motherboard chipset maker ULi have just unleashed their new M1697 PCI Express single chip solution for implementation by supporting motherboard manufacturers and system integrators. The powerful little single chip solution is designed for S754, 939, 940, and upcoming M2 AMD platorms, and offers many current cream of the crop technologies in a singular chip format which in turn also helps drive costs down for manufacturers.
For all the details on this new whizz bang cost effective chipset solution, grab ULi's official PR here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan--(BUSINESS WIRE)-December 8, 2005-- ULi Electronics Inc. (ULi) unveils High Definition PCI Express Single Chip - M1697. M1697 is ULi's latest single-chip solution to empower high-performance PCI Express AMD64-based PC systems for sockets 754, 939, 940 and M2 processors.
Focusing to provide motherboard manufacturers and system integrators with greater design-flexibility and economical manufacturing cost, the M1697's innovative single chip architecture offers the lowest latency to achieve maximum system performance while providing manufacturers with the most innovative technology and features, including advanced storage capabilities for multiple disk RAID environments and next-generation SATA II 3Gbps supporting Native Command Queuing (NCQ) capability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now