Logitech have just introduced three new headsets designed for use with portable MP3 players and the like.
Each headset differs substantially, with the "Logitech Wireless Headphones for MP3" obviously being a wireless solution which can be operated from distances of up to 30 feet away from the source, then there's the "Logitech Identity Headphones for MP3" which is based on a unique looking small and lightweight design. Finally, they've also released the "Logitech Curve Headphones for MP3" which are ideal for use in an active environment (such as the gym).
For all the details on the new headset lineup, check out the official announcement sourced over at Hardware Zone.
SINGAPORE -November 29, 2005- People now have a choice of high-quality wired or wireless stereo headphones for any portable music player. Today, Logitech added to its growing portfolio of mobile music products by introducing three new headphones designed for the fast-growing portable music player market: the Logitech Wireless Headphones for MP3, the Logitech Identity Headphones for MP3, and the Logitech Curve Headphones for MP3. Each product works with any iPod or MP3 player and has a unique feature set - so people can choose headphones to match their mobile music lifestyle.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99