Logitech have just introduced three new headsets designed for use with portable MP3 players and the like.
Each headset differs substantially, with the "Logitech Wireless Headphones for MP3" obviously being a wireless solution which can be operated from distances of up to 30 feet away from the source, then there's the "Logitech Identity Headphones for MP3" which is based on a unique looking small and lightweight design. Finally, they've also released the "Logitech Curve Headphones for MP3" which are ideal for use in an active environment (such as the gym).
For all the details on the new headset lineup, check out the official announcement sourced over at Hardware Zone.
SINGAPORE -November 29, 2005- People now have a choice of high-quality wired or wireless stereo headphones for any portable music player. Today, Logitech added to its growing portfolio of mobile music products by introducing three new headphones designed for the fast-growing portable music player market: the Logitech Wireless Headphones for MP3, the Logitech Identity Headphones for MP3, and the Logitech Curve Headphones for MP3. Each product works with any iPod or MP3 player and has a unique feature set - so people can choose headphones to match their mobile music lifestyle.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio