Logitech have just introduced three new headsets designed for use with portable MP3 players and the like.
Each headset differs substantially, with the "Logitech Wireless Headphones for MP3" obviously being a wireless solution which can be operated from distances of up to 30 feet away from the source, then there's the "Logitech Identity Headphones for MP3" which is based on a unique looking small and lightweight design. Finally, they've also released the "Logitech Curve Headphones for MP3" which are ideal for use in an active environment (such as the gym).
For all the details on the new headset lineup, check out the official announcement sourced over at Hardware Zone.
SINGAPORE -November 29, 2005- People now have a choice of high-quality wired or wireless stereo headphones for any portable music player. Today, Logitech added to its growing portfolio of mobile music products by introducing three new headphones designed for the fast-growing portable music player market: the Logitech Wireless Headphones for MP3, the Logitech Identity Headphones for MP3, and the Logitech Curve Headphones for MP3. Each product works with any iPod or MP3 player and has a unique feature set - so people can choose headphones to match their mobile music lifestyle.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand