Unveiled by ECS yesterday is that of their new NV nForce4 based "KN2 SLI" motherboard which allows for two seperate full bandwidth 16-lane PCIe connections. As another member to their popular high-end "Extreme" motherboard series, the board has all the bells and whistles one would come to expect from an enthusiast orientated motherboard.
For all the details, grab ECS's official announcement folks.
Designed for extreme gamers and hardware enthusiasts, this new KN2 SLI, is a member of the top-of-the-line ECS Extreme motherboard series.
Featuring ECS' Scalable D.G.E. (Scalable Dual Graphic Engines) architecture, the KN2 SLI can leverage NVIDIA SLI x16 technology with dual PCI Express x16 slots and one DUO-N card. Driven by the DUO-N card, the dual PCI-E x16 slots can provide two full bandwidth, 16-lane logical PCI-E connections, supporting twice the bandwidth of dual x8 designs. This dual PCI-E x16 design ensures maximum graphics performance for next-generation GPUs and games.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Download Bungie's 2.4.1 patch update for Destiny now
- Hearthstone game costs players a pretty penny to play
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system