Unveiled by ECS yesterday is that of their new NV nForce4 based "KN2 SLI" motherboard which allows for two seperate full bandwidth 16-lane PCIe connections. As another member to their popular high-end "Extreme" motherboard series, the board has all the bells and whistles one would come to expect from an enthusiast orientated motherboard.
For all the details, grab ECS's official announcement folks.
Designed for extreme gamers and hardware enthusiasts, this new KN2 SLI, is a member of the top-of-the-line ECS Extreme motherboard series.
Featuring ECS' Scalable D.G.E. (Scalable Dual Graphic Engines) architecture, the KN2 SLI can leverage NVIDIA SLI x16 technology with dual PCI Express x16 slots and one DUO-N card. Driven by the DUO-N card, the dual PCI-E x16 slots can provide two full bandwidth, 16-lane logical PCI-E connections, supporting twice the bandwidth of dual x8 designs. This dual PCI-E x16 design ensures maximum graphics performance for next-generation GPUs and games.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One S now gets free game of choice from Microsoft
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now