Unveiled by ECS yesterday is that of their new NV nForce4 based "KN2 SLI" motherboard which allows for two seperate full bandwidth 16-lane PCIe connections. As another member to their popular high-end "Extreme" motherboard series, the board has all the bells and whistles one would come to expect from an enthusiast orientated motherboard.
For all the details, grab ECS's official announcement folks.
Designed for extreme gamers and hardware enthusiasts, this new KN2 SLI, is a member of the top-of-the-line ECS Extreme motherboard series.
Featuring ECS' Scalable D.G.E. (Scalable Dual Graphic Engines) architecture, the KN2 SLI can leverage NVIDIA SLI x16 technology with dual PCI Express x16 slots and one DUO-N card. Driven by the DUO-N card, the dual PCI-E x16 slots can provide two full bandwidth, 16-lane logical PCI-E connections, supporting twice the bandwidth of dual x8 designs. This dual PCI-E x16 design ensures maximum graphics performance for next-generation GPUs and games.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league