ATI are quick to work this month with their new 5.10 CATALYST drivers having been posted up yesterday. The main focus for this release was to fully support their recently released dual-GPU CrossFire platform, but as per usual there's tons more bug fixes and enhancements made that all ATI users can benefit from.
This release note provide information on the latest posting of ATI's industry leading software suite, Catalyst. This particular software suite updates both the ATI Display Driver (version 8.18), and the Catalyst Control Center (version 5.10). This unified driver has been further enhanced to provide the highest level of power, performance, and reliability. The ATI Catalyst software suite is the ultimate in performance and stability.
The Catalyst software suite 5.10 introduces support for ATI CrossFire. ATI CrossFire allows for multiple Graphics Processing Units (GPUs) to be placed within a single PC, providing superior gaming performance.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Kingston U3 DataTraveler USB Drive @ The TechZone
- Thermaltake Silent Water Kit @ Overclocker Cafe
- New Podcast and Deconstructing the Video iPod @ Designtechnica
- Apple Video iPod @ CooltechZone
- SilverStone Nitrogon NT02 AMD & Intel heatsink @ A1-Electronics
- Zalman CNPS9500 LED CPU Cooler @ PimpRig
- Antec P180 Advanced Super Mid Tower @ ThinkComputers
- 12 Power Supplies Group Test @ Trusted Reviews
- XClio GoodPower 500 watt Power Supply Unit @ XtremeResources