And here's the all-official from GIGABYTE on their new X1000 series cards, with the flagship X1800XT model shown in the clickable thumbnail below.
Taipei, Taiwan 5th October, 2005 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., a world-leading VGA card manufacturer, today announced a range of next generation VGA cards that will feature the revolutionary 90 nanometer Radeon® X1800, X1600 and X1300-series of visual processors. The new graphics chips from ATI are manufactured with TSMC's state-of-the-art 90 nanometer technology that, together with ATI's new Radeon® X1000-series architecture, generates less heat while achieving new clock speed and memory speed records for tomorrow's demanding applications.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Round Up and Comparison of X800 XL graphics cards @ Tech-Hounds
- Cowon iAudio X5 MP3 Player @ Designtechnica
- Home Theater Q&A @ eCoustics
- Arctic Cooling NV Silencer 5 (Rev. 3) 7800 GTX GPU Cooler @ 3DXtreme
- Imation Disk Stakka @ XYZComputing
- Logitech Cordless Desktop S510 with Media Remote / Cordless Desktop S510 @ ThinkComputers
- State Of Information Security @ The TechZone
- Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 Keyboard @ Virtual-Hideout