- Sapphire Suits Up for X1000 Range
Amongst several other add-in partners, Sapphire have issued out a press release following the launch of ATI's new X1000 family of graphics cards, showing off their variants on offer. From left to right are clickable thumbnails of their X1300 and X1800XL cards. More details in the supporting PR folks.
Set to push up graphics performance to new levels, Sapphire Technology has just introduced its latest new series of graphics accelerators based on an exciting new architecture delivering the most sophisticated and powerful graphics processing solutions yet.
Based on a completely new architecture, the new X1000 series is built on the latest 90nm chip technology and has been designed to deliver efficiency, high performance in Shader Model 3.0, enhanced image quality and to provide scalability across a range of price performance options.
- MSI and Tul Corp Introduce New X1000 cards
Tul today introduced the latest PowerColor X1800 and X1300 PRO graphics cards based on the members of the ATI's 90nm Radeon 1XK family with a new ultra-threaded architecture and also based on up to 512 MB GDDR3 RAM.
Today, MSI introduces its next-generation PCI-E 16x graphics card RX1300PRO-TD256E based on ATI's new 90nm X1300PRO GPU and DDR2 memory for faster mapping efficiency. Furthermore, RX1300PRO-TD256E includes technologies like Avivo, Shader model 3.0 , CrossFire, and HDTV.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Updated Intel socket LGA775 motherboards @ A1-Electronics
- The Future of ATI @ CooltechZone
- Sapphire Radeon X550 Video Card @ The TechZone
- Logitech mm50 Portable Speakers @ CooltechZone
- Thermaltake Aquabay M2 Radiator @ PimpRig
- Zalman 7000B-Cu LED CPU Cooler @ Virtual-Hideout
- AMD to Power NASCAR @ AMD
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!