Continuing to look after their solid reputation in the enthusiast motherboard catagory, DFI have just announced the release of their new and improved "LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert" motherboard which is a nicely refined version of their previous SLI model(s). Such advances include a smarter physical layout in terms of the spacing between the x16 PCI-e slots (meaning you can slot bigger GFX cards in), a 6 layer PCB for increased stability, superior power circuitry for higher overclocking potential, and several other benefits.
Taipei, Taiwan - September 30, 2005 - DFI, a world leader of motherboards and maker of the award-winning LANParty motherboard series, is proud to announce today the launch of LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert, a suped-up version of the LANParty nForce4 SLI motherboards. The LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert features an improved design where the PCI-e x16 slots are placed wider apart to provide space for larger VGA coolers. This new layout allows for greater performance of the VGA cards. To facilitate the overclocking process, a convenient PCI-e configuration setting is incorporated in the BIOS of the LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert to enable easy switching between SLI and non-SLI mode. Furthermore, the new LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert comes with 8-pin power connector (instead of 4) to provide more stable power source.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Corsair XMS TWINX2048-PC4400PRO 2GB Dual Channel Kit @ InsaneTek
- Abit Fatal1ty AN8 SLI @ InsaneTek
- Game Boy Micro @ Arstechnica
- Creative Labs Zen Vision @ DesignTechnica
- OCZ 2GB Rally Flash Drive @ TechGage
- IOGear 5-Button 1600 DPI USB Laser Mouse @ Futurelooks
- XGBox Vortec 600 Power Supply @ Pro-Clockers
- ATI Avivo Video Technology: An Overview @ CoolTechZone
- Swissbit 512MB Minitwist USB Drive *Exclusive* @ ThinkComputers
- Cellboost for PSP @ The TechZone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni