Continuing to look after their solid reputation in the enthusiast motherboard catagory, DFI have just announced the release of their new and improved "LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert" motherboard which is a nicely refined version of their previous SLI model(s). Such advances include a smarter physical layout in terms of the spacing between the x16 PCI-e slots (meaning you can slot bigger GFX cards in), a 6 layer PCB for increased stability, superior power circuitry for higher overclocking potential, and several other benefits.
Taipei, Taiwan - September 30, 2005 - DFI, a world leader of motherboards and maker of the award-winning LANParty motherboard series, is proud to announce today the launch of LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert, a suped-up version of the LANParty nForce4 SLI motherboards. The LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert features an improved design where the PCI-e x16 slots are placed wider apart to provide space for larger VGA coolers. This new layout allows for greater performance of the VGA cards. To facilitate the overclocking process, a convenient PCI-e configuration setting is incorporated in the BIOS of the LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert to enable easy switching between SLI and non-SLI mode. Furthermore, the new LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert comes with 8-pin power connector (instead of 4) to provide more stable power source.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Corsair XMS TWINX2048-PC4400PRO 2GB Dual Channel Kit @ InsaneTek
- Abit Fatal1ty AN8 SLI @ InsaneTek
- Game Boy Micro @ Arstechnica
- Creative Labs Zen Vision @ DesignTechnica
- OCZ 2GB Rally Flash Drive @ TechGage
- IOGear 5-Button 1600 DPI USB Laser Mouse @ Futurelooks
- XGBox Vortec 600 Power Supply @ Pro-Clockers
- ATI Avivo Video Technology: An Overview @ CoolTechZone
- Swissbit 512MB Minitwist USB Drive *Exclusive* @ ThinkComputers
- Cellboost for PSP @ The TechZone
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.
Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!