Continuing to look after their solid reputation in the enthusiast motherboard catagory, DFI have just announced the release of their new and improved "LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert" motherboard which is a nicely refined version of their previous SLI model(s). Such advances include a smarter physical layout in terms of the spacing between the x16 PCI-e slots (meaning you can slot bigger GFX cards in), a 6 layer PCB for increased stability, superior power circuitry for higher overclocking potential, and several other benefits.
Taipei, Taiwan - September 30, 2005 - DFI, a world leader of motherboards and maker of the award-winning LANParty motherboard series, is proud to announce today the launch of LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert, a suped-up version of the LANParty nForce4 SLI motherboards. The LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert features an improved design where the PCI-e x16 slots are placed wider apart to provide space for larger VGA coolers. This new layout allows for greater performance of the VGA cards. To facilitate the overclocking process, a convenient PCI-e configuration setting is incorporated in the BIOS of the LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert to enable easy switching between SLI and non-SLI mode. Furthermore, the new LANParty UT nForce4 SLI-DR Expert comes with 8-pin power connector (instead of 4) to provide more stable power source.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Corsair XMS TWINX2048-PC4400PRO 2GB Dual Channel Kit @ InsaneTek
- Abit Fatal1ty AN8 SLI @ InsaneTek
- Game Boy Micro @ Arstechnica
- Creative Labs Zen Vision @ DesignTechnica
- OCZ 2GB Rally Flash Drive @ TechGage
- IOGear 5-Button 1600 DPI USB Laser Mouse @ Futurelooks
- XGBox Vortec 600 Power Supply @ Pro-Clockers
- ATI Avivo Video Technology: An Overview @ CoolTechZone
- Swissbit 512MB Minitwist USB Drive *Exclusive* @ ThinkComputers
- Cellboost for PSP @ The TechZone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4