- iPod Nano "faulty", say customers
Things for Apple arnt looking all too bright just now, as common defects are beginning to appear with their most recent "iPod Nano" portable MP3 player. A multitude of reports from consumers has it that the LCD screen implemented on the product is prone to scratching all too easily, and in several cases actually cracking as well.
Hmmmmmm, how's things been going over at the quality assurance dept. Apple? - More details at iTnews.
Customers have started complaining to Apple that the LCD screen of the recently released iPod Nano is allegedly easily cracked. Also, consumers have complained that the surface of the player scratches in normal use. Complaints have been posted on the US computer maker's own support forum and on a website called flawedmusicplayer.com, which was set up by an anonymous user. Apple officials were not available for comment at press-time.
- New 2GB Memory Kit w/ decent timings from OCZ
Announced earlier today by OCZ, their latest 2GB DDR memory kit in the PC-4000 Platinum EB. OCZ provide the best of both worlds in offering this kit. 2GBs of RAM (2x1GB modules), and reasonably fast latencies of 3-3-2. Press release info here, and the product page here folks.
Sunnyvale, CA-September 26, 2005-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, is excited to announce the release of OCZ DDR PC-4000 Platinum Enhanced Bandwidth Edition 1GB modules and 2GB dual channel kits, a series designed to give PC enthusiasts and gamers the ultimate combination of density and speed. Unlike no other 2GB memory solution, this cutting-edge line operates with the extraordinarily fast latency timings of 3-3-2!
For the first time, the OCZ PC-4000 Platinum EB series combines the advantages of high density 1024MB modules with the unparalleled performance advances of low timings, delivering enthusiasts and gamers what they want most from DDR memory-superior performance across the complete array of graphic intensive applications and game titles.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Nvidia nForce 430 and Geforce 6150 Graphics Performance Revealed @ AMDZone
- HP Adds AMD's Turion 64 to Its Notebook Power Equation @ Toms Hardware
- Creative Gigaworks ProGamer G500 speakers @ Trusted Reviews
- The economics of the next-generation DVD formats @ Arstechnica
- Comparison Testing of 22 Hard Disk Drives @ Toms Hardware
- E-Ten M500 GSM Communicator @ Digit-Life
- Koolance ICM-505 Aquian cooling system @ HWHell